Supervisor Job Description
- Set tools and objectives for department or unit.
- Develop budgets and ensure department adheres to it.
- Participate in developing policies and procedures.
- Manage staff.
- Hire, train, and terminate workers as needed.
- Determine salary brackets.
- Handle employee relations.
- Attend and preside over meetings.
- Maintain employee records.
- Manage and direct overall operations.
- Set goals for each department.
- Clearly communicate goals to department heads.
- Measure the success of each department.
- Manage support staff.
- Delegate responsibility.
- Generate and present reports on departmental goals.
- Participate in seminars and conferences.
- Motivate and encourage employees.
- Participate in lead generation and business development.
- Ensure high customer and client satisfaction.
- Solicit customer feedback.
- Ensure inventory is stocked and consistently replenished.
- Promote company's mission and values.
- Set district and regional goals.
Portland company looking for a 2nd shift (2pm-midnight) receiving supervisor for their Live Lobster shipping company. It is on the Portland bus route in the Old Port area. Pay $13...
PUBLIC SAFETY SUPERVISORS NEEDED GREAT BENEFITS PROVIDED The Ocean Club Has a need for experienced security supervisors in the Key Biscayne area. Previous supervisory experience i...
SUPERVISOR - PARAMUS CAMPUS of Bergen County Technical Schools. Must possess both a NJ Supervisor's Certificate and a NJ Standard teaching certificate. Minimum of (3) years teachin...