Survey Researcher Job Description
- Design and conduct surveys for various clients.
- Conduct survey in person or over phone.
- Collaborate with client to develop customized questions.
- Plan, implement, and evaluate surveys.
- Collect data using methods such as interviews, focus groups, market analysis surveys, public opinion polls, going door to door, reviewing files, and compiling literature reviews.
- Identify survey needs.
- Design survey instruments and materials.
- Direct work of staff members and fellow researchers.
- Direct updates and changes.
- Present summaries and analyses of survey data, including tables, graphs, and fact sheets.
- Analyze data from surveys, old records, and/or case studies.
- Gather information about survey topics.
- Classify and record survey data.
- Field checks complex survey instruments, including final drafts of interview protocols, accuracy of logic sequences, and appropriate completion of survey instruments.
- Translates coded, written survey results and enters data into appropriate format for data analysis. Extracts data from surveys and transcribes information into appropriate format.
- Handle respondent questions/concerns relating to the survey including use of data, funding sources.
- Re-contacts those who initially refuse to participate in the survey to negotiate their participation.
- Perform support services involving word processing, spreadsheet, database programs.
Duties/Responsibilities will include: 1. Manage survey research projects under the supervision of senior project staff 2. Develop and implement survey questionnaires in coopera...
Leadership and Organizational Effectiveness Analyst - Talent Management Analytics AlixPartners delivers a suite of integrated offerings to support our clients in achieving their...
Research Interviewers conduct scripted surveys by telephone to ask people their opinions on a variety of important topics. Phone interviewing is a challenging and dynamic work tha...