Survey Researcher Job Description
- Design and conduct surveys for various clients.
- Conduct survey in person or over phone.
- Collaborate with client to develop customized questions.
- Plan, implement, and evaluate surveys.
- Collect data using methods such as interviews, focus groups, market analysis surveys, public opinion polls, going door to door, reviewing files, and compiling literature reviews.
- Identify survey needs.
- Design survey instruments and materials.
- Direct work of staff members and fellow researchers.
- Direct updates and changes.
- Present summaries and analyses of survey data, including tables, graphs, and fact sheets.
- Analyze data from surveys, old records, and/or case studies.
- Gather information about survey topics.
- Classify and record survey data.
- Field checks complex survey instruments, including final drafts of interview protocols, accuracy of logic sequences, and appropriate completion of survey instruments.
- Translates coded, written survey results and enters data into appropriate format for data analysis. Extracts data from surveys and transcribes information into appropriate format.
- Handle respondent questions/concerns relating to the survey including use of data, funding sources.
- Re-contacts those who initially refuse to participate in the survey to negotiate their participation.
- Perform support services involving word processing, spreadsheet, database programs.
Companies with Similar Jobs
TOP LOCATION FOR Survey Researcher JOBS
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB: Overview: IMPAQ International, a growing and dynamic social science research firm, provides high-quality research and impact evaluation se...
Survey Lab Research Specialist: Oversees data collection and case management for surveys in the Survey Lab call center. Manages data entry of survey data, oversees staff and dat...
The Senior Survey Researcher will work with other researchers at the Consortium to develop new survey items, help conceptually define constructs to be measured by putting items int...