Survey Researcher Job Description
- Design and conduct surveys for various clients.
- Conduct survey in person or over phone.
- Collaborate with client to develop customized questions.
- Plan, implement, and evaluate surveys.
- Collect data using methods such as interviews, focus groups, market analysis surveys, public opinion polls, going door to door, reviewing files, and compiling literature reviews.
- Identify survey needs.
- Design survey instruments and materials.
- Direct work of staff members and fellow researchers.
- Direct updates and changes.
- Present summaries and analyses of survey data, including tables, graphs, and fact sheets.
- Analyze data from surveys, old records, and/or case studies.
- Gather information about survey topics.
- Classify and record survey data.
- Field checks complex survey instruments, including final drafts of interview protocols, accuracy of logic sequences, and appropriate completion of survey instruments.
- Translates coded, written survey results and enters data into appropriate format for data analysis. Extracts data from surveys and transcribes information into appropriate format.
- Handle respondent questions/concerns relating to the survey including use of data, funding sources.
- Re-contacts those who initially refuse to participate in the survey to negotiate their participation.
- Perform support services involving word processing, spreadsheet, database programs.
Abt SRBI, the survey research arm of Abt Associates, is one of the nation’s largest public policy survey firms. We are a mission-driven company. Policy-makers turn to us for soluti...
RESEARCH ASSOCIATE Juvenile and Family Law Programs Research and Evaluation Salary Range: $54,000 – $84,000 per annum, DOE FLSA Status: Exempt The National Council of Juve...
Do you like to talk on the phone? Are you highly disciplined? Do you like to know that the work you do makes a difference in the world? Research Interviewers conduct scripted ...