Talent Director Job Description
- Audition and select talent to perform in musicals, movies, plays, films, or TV series.
- Read scripts to find the best fit for each role.
- Negotiate contract agreements with performers.
- Submit lists of suitable performers to producers or directors
- Work with talent agents to book actors.
- Provide actors with scripts and schedules for shootings.
- Find actors housing if necessary.
- When deciding cast, review photos, resumes, voice tapes, and casting videos.
- Hire and manage workers to assist with production.
- Attend productions to seek out talent.
- Arrange for screen tests.
- Hire extras in bulk for scenes.
- Ensure performers have makeup and costume attendants on set.
- Compile talent files for future use.
JOB TITLESr Director Talent Management REQUISITION JR000006000 Sr Director Talent Management (Open) LOCATION CC- Hampton (Corporate) - USA501 ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS Bedmi...
Company: VCU Health System (Medical College of Virginia) Facility: VCU Health System - MCV Hospitals at Richmond Department: Human Resources VCU Health Systems Human Resour...
Microsoft empowers every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. Microsofties support this mission every day through a combination of passion, smarts and collaborati...