Tax Manager Job Description
- Assist public and private company clients in reaching their goals through audit, tax, advisory, risk assessment.
- Ensure a company's annual earnings, expenditures and investments are reported with accuracy and completeness.
- Plan and prepare state and federal returns for companies.
- Interpret the U.S. tax code.
- Research the implications of tax laws and advise clients on tax related issues.
- Help minimize task risks associated with IPOs, mergers, and acquisitions, and other business dealings.
- Audit internal controls for accuracy.
- Track income and property taxes.
- Research and develop tax-saving strategies.
- Reconcile tax data on financial statements.
- Plan, direct, and execute various tax projects.
- Perform research and prepare/review technical tax memorandum.
- Manage, develop, and mentor staff/managers on projects and assess performance through formal periodic reviews and informal feedback.
- Oversee complex tax research projects for clients in diverse industries.
Tax Manager. Miami Investment company is looking to hire a Tax Manager or Senior Manager. In this position you will ensue compliance with all federal, state, local and foreign ta...
In this role, the selected candidate will identify and design tax system improvements and/or address future regulatory tax changes. Provide tax support to customers and sales perso...
span br Tax Manager job available in Yorba Linda area. Paying up to 90k. Strong taxation background needed with international experience. br B /B br B Duties: /B ...