Tax Manager Job Description
- Assist public and private company clients in reaching their goals through audit, tax, advisory, risk assessment.
- Ensure a company's annual earnings, expenditures and investments are reported with accuracy and completeness.
- Plan and prepare state and federal returns for companies.
- Interpret the U.S. tax code.
- Research the implications of tax laws and advise clients on tax related issues.
- Help minimize task risks associated with IPOs, mergers, and acquisitions, and other business dealings.
- Audit internal controls for accuracy.
- Track income and property taxes.
- Research and develop tax-saving strategies.
- Reconcile tax data on financial statements.
- Plan, direct, and execute various tax projects.
- Perform research and prepare/review technical tax memorandum.
- Manage, develop, and mentor staff/managers on projects and assess performance through formal periodic reviews and informal feedback.
- Oversee complex tax research projects for clients in diverse industries.
Labcyte, a global biotechnology tools company of 125+ employees, is looking for an experienced Sr. GL/Payroll Accountant to join our growing team. Reporting to the Sr. Accounting M...
Summary: Manage finance and accounting departments providing information, primarily financial in nature, about all company activities that will assist management, its shareholders...
Position Staff Accountant - Payroll Immediate Supervisor: Assistant Controller Summary Job Description: The Payroll Accountant will ensure timely and accurate payroll p...