Tax Manager Job Description
- Assist public and private company clients in reaching their goals through audit, tax, advisory, risk assessment.
- Ensure a company's annual earnings, expenditures and investments are reported with accuracy and completeness.
- Plan and prepare state and federal returns for companies.
- Interpret the U.S. tax code.
- Research the implications of tax laws and advise clients on tax related issues.
- Help minimize task risks associated with IPOs, mergers, and acquisitions, and other business dealings.
- Audit internal controls for accuracy.
- Track income and property taxes.
- Research and develop tax-saving strategies.
- Reconcile tax data on financial statements.
- Plan, direct, and execute various tax projects.
- Perform research and prepare/review technical tax memorandum.
- Manage, develop, and mentor staff/managers on projects and assess performance through formal periodic reviews and informal feedback.
- Oversee complex tax research projects for clients in diverse industries.
Shannon & Wilson, an engineering consulting firm established in 1954, is seeking an Accounting Manager to join our Corporate Office in Seattle. The successful applicant will perfo...
Are you seeking an employer with excellent salaries and benefits that include 40+ days of paid leave, retirement plan, tuition reimbursement and much more? Well, look no further. ...
Jackson Lewis is a nationwide law firm dedicated to representing management exclusively in workplace law and related litigation. With 54 offices and over 780 attorneys, Jackson Le...