Tax Manager Job Description
- Assist public and private company clients in reaching their goals through audit, tax, advisory, risk assessment.
- Ensure a company's annual earnings, expenditures and investments are reported with accuracy and completeness.
- Plan and prepare state and federal returns for companies.
- Interpret the U.S. tax code.
- Research the implications of tax laws and advise clients on tax related issues.
- Help minimize task risks associated with IPOs, mergers, and acquisitions, and other business dealings.
- Audit internal controls for accuracy.
- Track income and property taxes.
- Research and develop tax-saving strategies.
- Reconcile tax data on financial statements.
- Plan, direct, and execute various tax projects.
- Perform research and prepare/review technical tax memorandum.
- Manage, develop, and mentor staff/managers on projects and assess performance through formal periodic reviews and informal feedback.
- Oversee complex tax research projects for clients in diverse industries.
Financial Advisory Services Transfer Pricing - Economic Consulting Vice President This position supports our Financial Advisory Services (“FAS”) practice area focused on transfe...
HR Services Associate – Immigration POSITION SUMMARY This position is with the AlixPartners Global Human Resources team, reporting to the HR Services Senior Associate – Immigra...
Our client, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is the nation's tax collection agency and administers the Internal Revenue Code enacted by Congress. The agency’s stated mission is t...