Tax Manager Job Description
- Assist public and private company clients in reaching their goals through audit, tax, advisory, risk assessment.
- Ensure a company's annual earnings, expenditures and investments are reported with accuracy and completeness.
- Plan and prepare state and federal returns for companies.
- Interpret the U.S. tax code.
- Research the implications of tax laws and advise clients on tax related issues.
- Help minimize task risks associated with IPOs, mergers, and acquisitions, and other business dealings.
- Audit internal controls for accuracy.
- Track income and property taxes.
- Research and develop tax-saving strategies.
- Reconcile tax data on financial statements.
- Plan, direct, and execute various tax projects.
- Perform research and prepare/review technical tax memorandum.
- Manage, develop, and mentor staff/managers on projects and assess performance through formal periodic reviews and informal feedback.
- Oversee complex tax research projects for clients in diverse industries.
The Payroll Supervisor will handle complex transactions processing semi-monthly payroll for 800+ employees for more than 200 state and local tax jurisdictions. Candidate must be fa...
Bankers’ Bank, Madison, WI Position Description Staff Accountant Full Time, Non-Exempt, M-F 8:00AM – 5:00PM Job Summary The Staff Accountant is responsible for overseeing d...
The focus of the Invoice Coordinator position is to support DDI’s centralized invoicing initiative. Reporting to the Invoicing Team Leader, the Invoice Coordinator will be respo...