Tax Manager Job Description
- Assist public and private company clients in reaching their goals through audit, tax, advisory, risk assessment.
- Ensure a company's annual earnings, expenditures and investments are reported with accuracy and completeness.
- Plan and prepare state and federal returns for companies.
- Interpret the U.S. tax code.
- Research the implications of tax laws and advise clients on tax related issues.
- Help minimize task risks associated with IPOs, mergers, and acquisitions, and other business dealings.
- Audit internal controls for accuracy.
- Track income and property taxes.
- Research and develop tax-saving strategies.
- Reconcile tax data on financial statements.
- Plan, direct, and execute various tax projects.
- Perform research and prepare/review technical tax memorandum.
- Manage, develop, and mentor staff/managers on projects and assess performance through formal periodic reviews and informal feedback.
- Oversee complex tax research projects for clients in diverse industries.
The Payroll Supervisor will handle complex transactions processing semi-monthly payroll for 800+ employees for more than 200 state and local tax jurisdictions. Candidate must be fa...
Seeking an experienced Accounting professional to join a growing medical device company. This role will report to the Senior Director of Finance. Summary: This position is re...
The focus of the Invoice Coordinator position is to support DDI’s centralized invoicing initiative. Reporting to the Invoicing Team Leader, the Invoice Coordinator will be respo...