Tax Manager Job Description
- Assist public and private company clients in reaching their goals through audit, tax, advisory, risk assessment.
- Ensure a company's annual earnings, expenditures and investments are reported with accuracy and completeness.
- Plan and prepare state and federal returns for companies.
- Interpret the U.S. tax code.
- Research the implications of tax laws and advise clients on tax related issues.
- Help minimize task risks associated with IPOs, mergers, and acquisitions, and other business dealings.
- Audit internal controls for accuracy.
- Track income and property taxes.
- Research and develop tax-saving strategies.
- Reconcile tax data on financial statements.
- Plan, direct, and execute various tax projects.
- Perform research and prepare/review technical tax memorandum.
- Manage, develop, and mentor staff/managers on projects and assess performance through formal periodic reviews and informal feedback.
- Oversee complex tax research projects for clients in diverse industries.
Work closely with an experienced accountant on financial reviews, internal controls, taxation, audit compliance, and periodic management information reporting requirements as well ...
The CFO will report to the Chief Operating Officer The appropriate candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related discipline; CPA preferred. In addition, he/sh...
Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations to project future revenues and expenses and provide advice. Prepare financial models for...