Tax Manager Job Description
- Assist public and private company clients in reaching their goals through audit, tax, advisory, risk assessment.
- Ensure a company's annual earnings, expenditures and investments are reported with accuracy and completeness.
- Plan and prepare state and federal returns for companies.
- Interpret the U.S. tax code.
- Research the implications of tax laws and advise clients on tax related issues.
- Help minimize task risks associated with IPOs, mergers, and acquisitions, and other business dealings.
- Audit internal controls for accuracy.
- Track income and property taxes.
- Research and develop tax-saving strategies.
- Reconcile tax data on financial statements.
- Plan, direct, and execute various tax projects.
- Perform research and prepare/review technical tax memorandum.
- Manage, develop, and mentor staff/managers on projects and assess performance through formal periodic reviews and informal feedback.
- Oversee complex tax research projects for clients in diverse industries.
Prepare all revenue and operating expense budget schedules, analyses and reports that assist the CFO and COO in their decisions regarding the Firm’s budget. Preparation of all boo...
Incumbent assists the COO with all phases of the financial activities of the Society including financial and management control, as well as, people management and motivation. E...
Technical Consultant, Irving, TX and other client locations: Responsible for defining overall technical structure of program or system including project preparation, scope validat...