Tax Manager Job Description
- Assist public and private company clients in reaching their goals through audit, tax, advisory, risk assessment.
- Ensure a company's annual earnings, expenditures and investments are reported with accuracy and completeness.
- Plan and prepare state and federal returns for companies.
- Interpret the U.S. tax code.
- Research the implications of tax laws and advise clients on tax related issues.
- Help minimize task risks associated with IPOs, mergers, and acquisitions, and other business dealings.
- Audit internal controls for accuracy.
- Track income and property taxes.
- Research and develop tax-saving strategies.
- Reconcile tax data on financial statements.
- Plan, direct, and execute various tax projects.
- Perform research and prepare/review technical tax memorandum.
- Manage, develop, and mentor staff/managers on projects and assess performance through formal periodic reviews and informal feedback.
- Oversee complex tax research projects for clients in diverse industries.
D. E. Shaw & Co., L.P. seeks an Associate in its New York, NY office. Responsibilities include: Prepare and review partnership and private equity tax returns and related schedules...
Consulting Manager (Revenue Solutions, Inc., Jefferson City, MO): Lead small-to-medium sized IT implementation projects & specialized fn teams w/i lg projects re benefits prog dev...
Immigration Specialists, Cimpress USA, Incorporated, Waltham, MA: Immigration Specialists provide strategic and consultative international mobility services to the business, includ...