Tax Manager Job Description
- Assist public and private company clients in reaching their goals through audit, tax, advisory, risk assessment.
- Ensure a company's annual earnings, expenditures and investments are reported with accuracy and completeness.
- Plan and prepare state and federal returns for companies.
- Interpret the U.S. tax code.
- Research the implications of tax laws and advise clients on tax related issues.
- Help minimize task risks associated with IPOs, mergers, and acquisitions, and other business dealings.
- Audit internal controls for accuracy.
- Track income and property taxes.
- Research and develop tax-saving strategies.
- Reconcile tax data on financial statements.
- Plan, direct, and execute various tax projects.
- Perform research and prepare/review technical tax memorandum.
- Manage, develop, and mentor staff/managers on projects and assess performance through formal periodic reviews and informal feedback.
- Oversee complex tax research projects for clients in diverse industries.
Are you seeking an employer with excellent salaries and benefits that include 40+ days of paid leave, retirement plan, tuition reimbursement and much more? Well, look no further. ...
GENERAL PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF POSITION: The Corporate Controller manages the Corporate Finance function including accounting, treasury, collections, payroll, talent payments, ac...
It's an exciting time at Metrohm USA! We are the North American division of world-renown Metrohm AG (Herisau, Switzerland), an industry leader in laboratory instruments and acc...