Tax Preparer Job Description
- Compute taxes owed by following tax code.
- Prepare or assist in preparing simple to complex tax returns for individuals or small businesses.
- Help taxpayers by using their federal, state and local codes and see to it that clients receive the maximum benefit permitted under the law of government.
- Uncover potential deductions and credits.
- Advise against potential tax liabilities.
- Ensure clients do not pay unnecessary taxes.
- Review financial records such as income statements and documentation of expenditures.
- Interview clients to get a thorough picture of financial situation.
- Verify totals on past forms for accuracy.
- Calculate and invoice for form preparation fees.
- Consult tax law handbooks for especially difficult tax returns.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Recommend additional products and services.
- Prepare tax returns using electronic filing software.
- Ensure a copy of the completed return is provided to the customer.
Tired of seasonal tax preparer positions that end in April? Looking for a permanent opportunity? Call today! Prepares various Federal and State returns. Must have corporat...
We are currently seeking Tax Preparer for a full time opportunity with benefits. This is individual would be responsible for checking tax forms to verify that names and taxpayer id...
Tax PreparerAre you a Tax Professional looking for a new position?We are looking for an experienced Tax Professionals for one of our clients! If you have Accounting experience, we ...