Tax Preparer Job Description
- Compute taxes owed by following tax code.
- Prepare or assist in preparing simple to complex tax returns for individuals or small businesses.
- Help taxpayers by using their federal, state and local codes and see to it that clients receive the maximum benefit permitted under the law of government.
- Uncover potential deductions and credits.
- Advise against potential tax liabilities.
- Ensure clients do not pay unnecessary taxes.
- Review financial records such as income statements and documentation of expenditures.
- Interview clients to get a thorough picture of financial situation.
- Verify totals on past forms for accuracy.
- Calculate and invoice for form preparation fees.
- Consult tax law handbooks for especially difficult tax returns.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Recommend additional products and services.
- Prepare tax returns using electronic filing software.
- Ensure a copy of the completed return is provided to the customer.
Seeking an experienced Accounting professional to join a growing medical device company. This role will report to the Senior Director of Finance. Summary: This position is re...
Summary Job Description: The Payroll Accountant will ensure timely and accurate payroll processing; provide support for payroll-related audits; and ensure the monthly reconciliati...
Overview: Stamps.com is currently an experienced Payroll & Benefits Analyst to join our payroll department. Reporting to the Manager, Payroll & Benefits, the Analyst will be resp...