Team Assembler Job Description
- Rotate through different tasks on assembly line.
- Decide how the work is assigned and how different tasks are performed.
- Study and interpret assembly instructions.
- Listen to directions from supervisors.
- Determine if all parts are present.
- Read and interpret blueprints and sketches.
- Read parts list.
- Assemble tools and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies.
- Interpret measurements.
- Verify specifications.
- Assemble components.
- Ensure all parts are fitted and screwed in properly.
- Alter dimensions to fit specifications.
- Resolve assembly and production issues.
- Complete preventive maintenance.
- Troubleshoot malfunctions and perform repairs as needed.
- Ensure working environment is clean and safe.
- Report errors in product line.
- Check stock to ensure inventory is replenished.
- Complete quality control forms.
- Place orders for supplies.
Must have at least 6 months of experience & a High School Diploma or GED. Work as part of a team having responsibility for assembling an entire product or component of a product. T...
Team Assembler A large wholesale distributor in Saco is now hiring a Team Assembler. If you have good attention to detail, experience using hand tools, and you work well in a team...
Hill-Rom is a $2.6B leading worldwide manufacturer and provider of medical technologies and related services for the health care industry, including patient support systems, safe m...