- Job Descriptions
- Tech Writers
Responsible for translating technical jargon into language that can be easily comprehended. Develops and disseminates technical content for a variety of users.
- Prepare and write training materials, manuals, brochures, and other technical pieces of literature.
- Edit documents for grammar and clarity.
- Develop technical content for a variety of users.
- Use technical content to resolve business communications issues.
- Write operating instructions, how-to-manuals, and assembly instructions.
- Develop documentation for computer programs.
- Set up communication systems with customers to assess level of satisfaction.
- Develop quality control processes.
- Work alongside engineers, scientists, computer specialists, and software developers to write process controls and functions.
- Manage flow of information within groups during development and testing.
- Write processes to improve quality of product support.
- Oversee the preparation of illustrations, photographs, diagrams, and charts.
- Translate complex concepts into easily understandable language.
- Conduct usability studies.
- Assist with improving upon design of a product.
- Conduct research on topics through observations and discussions.
- Demonstrate understanding of subject matter.
- Prepare material for the Internet.
- Work with graphic design, page layout, and multimedia software.
- Use technology on the Web to blend text, graphics, multidimensional images, and sound.