Technical Recruiter Consultant Job Description
- Provide advice to companies looking to hire candidates for IT positions.
- Source, interview, and select applicants for technical positions.
- Meet with hiring managers to determine job duties.
- Write job descriptions.
- Match applicants to job openings.
- Source for future job openings.
- List job postings on job boards, social media, corporate career web sites, and other possible channels.
- View applications.
- Call applicants and perform phone screens.
- Have applicants come in for formal interviews.
- Instruct applicants on the nature of the job and whom they will be speaking with during the interview.
- Arrange for travel and lodging.
- Facilitate meeting between hiring manager and applicant.
- Interview applicants.
- Hand out and grade assessments.
- Participate in final selection of applicant.
- Create portfolio of possible candidates for hiring manager.
- Check references.
- Perform background checks on applicants and identify potential red flags.
- Initiate drug tests and interpret results.
- Inform candidate of company's decision.
- Compose offer letters and negotiate salary and benefits.
- Inform applicants not chosen of company's decision.
- Keep track of all applications file away important notations such as gender, race, and ethnicity.
Senior Tech RecruiterOur client is searching for a Long Term Contract Technical Information Technology Recruiter with great credentials. This opportunity is for a large corporation...
This Technical Recruiter (1-Aer) Position Features: ? The Recruiter Is Responsible For Facilitating The ? Collaborating With Hr Staff And Hiring Manager To ? ? develops And Ex...
In this role, the selected candidate assists in the formatting of candidate resumes and submits via the Partner?s Consulting process, reviews formatted resumes for accuracy, spelli...