Technical Trainer Job Description
- Prepare and conduct technical training programs.
- Assess training needs and certification requirements.
- Deploy training to targeted personnel.
- Prepare training material and classroom agenda.
- Provide end user training for client.
- Conduct presentations and webinars.
- Create instructor materials (course outlines, background material, instructional materials, and training aids).
- Assist in design of computer-based and multimedia curriculum.
- Continuously enhance technical instructional delivery and presentation skills.
- Mentor other instructors in the subject matter, content, and course delivery techniques for assigned technical courses.
- Ensure the quality and consistency of course content throughout a course life cycle.
- Test process with different subjects.
- Manage the training program in accordance with business needs, regulatory requirements, and Quality Management System.
- Plan and direct classroom training, electronic learning, multimedia programs, and other computer-aided instructional technologies, simulators, conferences and workshops.
Description/Job Summary Imagine your future with Atlas Copco! Atlas Copco is a world leading provider of industrial productivity solutions. Our products and services range from co...
We are looking for TECHNICAL TRAINER for our client in COLUMBIA, SC JOB TITLE: TECHNICAL TRAINER JOB LOCATION: COLUMBIA, SC JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / D...
TECHNICAL TRAINER 90-110 International law firm seeks candidate with expertise in, Technical training, curriculum assessments, and other training needs. Conduct new hire training ...