- Job Descriptions
- Technical Trainer
Responsible for preparing, conducting, and evaluating technical training programs. Writes literature and materials to be used in programs and designs exercises to enhance lectures. Conducts classes regarding safety, security, installation, programming, maintenance, and repair of software, machinery, and equipment.
- Prepare and conduct technical training programs.
- Assess training needs and certification requirements.
- Deploy training to targeted personnel.
- Prepare training material and classroom agenda.
- Provide end user training for client.
- Conduct presentations and webinars.
- Create instructor materials (course outlines, background material, instructional materials, and training aids).
- Assist in design of computer-based and multimedia curriculum.
- Continuously enhance technical instructional delivery and presentation skills.
- Mentor other instructors in the subject matter, content, and course delivery techniques for assigned technical courses.
- Ensure the quality and consistency of course content throughout a course life cycle.
- Test process with different subjects.
- Manage the training program in accordance with business needs, regulatory requirements, and Quality Management System.
- Plan and direct classroom training, electronic learning, multimedia programs, and other computer-aided instructional technologies, simulators, conferences and workshops.