Telecomm Specialist Job Description
- Oversee the installation of computer software programs and networks.
- Maintain and modify programs as necessary.
- Provide supervision and technical direction to technicians ensuring the successful operation of telecommunications and network infrastructure.
- Design the voice and data communication systems for a company.
- Audit telecommunication networks.
- Perform wireless device monitoring and administration.
- Perform tower structural analysis for placement of antennas.
- Troubleshoot equipment.
- Oversee construction of telecommunications equipment and facilities.
- Anticipate the future needs of clients.
- Plan, coordinate and provide input towards the ongoing development of the network infrastructure for delivery of data, voice, and multimedia service.
- Analyze, integrate, and implement Web applications.
- Research emerging technologies.
- Consult with outside vendors on all issues related to telecommunications, computers, hardware, software, and other matters.
- Provide advice on network infrastructure and telecom hardware and software issues.
JOB DESCRIPTION We re looking for a friendly, out of the box thinker to make a BIG impact in our client s direct marketing business as a Marketing Communications Specialist! ...
JOB DESCRIPTION Apply Now DESIGNER, SUBSTATION ENGINEERING JOB ID 20152444 DATE POSTED 10/12/2016 Description ABOUT THE POSITION: Performs specialist engineering design w...
Description VSolvit LLC is seeking Telecommunications expertise to support new programs on Guam in support of several Defense Relocation efforts. As part of the Defense Program ...