- Job Descriptions
- Telecommunications Sales Agent
Responsible for shelling telecommunications products, including cellular phones and parts, network managed services, cabling, corporate Internet access, web security, T1s, information services, and VoIP.
- Sell telecommunications products and services to both individuals and companies.
- Sell VoIP for corporate technology and communications systems.
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Keep abreast of current technology trends.
- Identify, contact and build relationships with prospective customers through a combination of telephone and in-person cold calls, networking and referrals to obtain appointments.
- Leverage the CRM system to develop prospecting and sales strategy that ensures high activity and effective closing ratios.
- Book and install new lines/circuits/bundles/services to meet established monthly quotas.
- Write and submit accurate orders.
- Design customized, cost-effective solutions for the client.
- Manage a territory using technology, prioritization and time management skills.
- Submit pricing and pre-qualification requests reflecting the client's requirements.
- Maintain an updated database in sales database including all activities, partners, and opportunities with their current status.
- Maintain open and effective lines of communication throughout the organization to maintain a sense of teamwork, enthusiasm, pride, and quality workmanship.
- Capture and review any competitive intelligence gathered and proactively communicates this information to marketing.
- Define personal and corporate revenue objectives.