Teller Job Description
- Process routine account transactions.
- Open accounts, including savings and checking.
- Help customers fill out deposit and withdrawal slips.
- Use adding machine.
- Disburse money to customers.
- Validate the deposit slip and stamp it by machine.
- Check for photo identification.
- Assist customers at the drive-through window.
- Greet people warmly and direct them to appropriate bank personnel.
- Handle loan payments and cash checks.
- Sell traveler’s checks and money orders.
- Collect loan and utility payments.
- Promote bank products.
- Record all transactions.
- Report suspicious activity to police.
- Exchange foreign currency.
- Count cash at beginning and end of shift.
- Balance currency, cash and checks in cash drawer at end of each shift.
This Teller Position Features: Looking for a Bank Teller who has at least 3 years experience. This is for a Credit Union. Please contact Veronica Pardo for more information. We...
We are Currently Seeking Tellers. We are looking for trustworthy people with strong math skills to work as bank tellers. These are full time positions. The schedule is Monday...
This Teller Position Features: ? Immediate Opening ? Opportunity ? Great Location ? Great Pay to $30K Immediate need for Bank Teller seeking an Opportunity with a well known...