Ticket Taker Job Description
- Greet patrons as they enter performance venue.
- Check tickets for appropriate seating.
- Direct patrons to seats, using flashlights if necessary.
- Become familiar with various event layouts.
- Show patrons where to find exits, bathrooms, and concession stands.
- Answer various questions.
- Ensure all patrons' needs are met.
- Seat patrons in an orderly fashion.
- Help eject disorderly or obnoxious patrons.
- Distribute programs or event schedules.
- Identify fraudulent tickets.
- Take tickets and tear off portion for patron to keep.
- Resolve seating disputes.
- Remind patrons of no smoking rules and to turn off cell phones.
- Break down advertising displays.
- Set up merchandise booth.
- Help people coming on and off elevators.
- Sell beer, wine, water, juice, food, and other concessions.
- Help parents find lost children.
- Locate lost or missing articles.
- Provide emergency instructions.
- Ensure everyone adheres to safety rules.
- Page individuals wanted at the box office.
- Stamp hands or give door checks to those needing to leave early but wish to return.
- Hold doors open for patrons as they exit.
- Clean lobby and place debris in trash receptacles.
- Count and record tickets as they are collected.
Ticket Takers needed for large consumer show. Must be willing to punch cards for hours on end. Job Experience: Will train OTJ.
Event Ticket TakersRemedy Staffing is currently seeking Event Staff Ticket Takers for local events in the Denver Metro region. This is a great opportunity for those looking to make...