Responsible for creating and implementing training programs and overseeing the development of careers. Sets performance metrics, evaluates productivity, and helps workers create long-term career plans within an organization.
- Develop, implement, and monitor training programs within an organization.
- Supervise technical training for staff.
- Conduct orientation sessions.
- Create brochures and training materials.
- Develop multimedia visual aids and presentations.
- Create testing and evaluation processes.
- Prepare and implement training budget.
- Evaluate needs of company and plan training programs accordingly.
- Conduct performance evaluations.
- Provide companies with classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Manage staff of classroom facilitators.
- Provide performance feedback.
- Conduct continuing education training.
- Provide leadership development education.
- Build solid cross-functional relationships.
- Provide logistical support, course development, delivery, evaluation, process measurements, and cost management.
- Plan the implementation and facilitation of activities and events, budget spending, material production and distribution, and other resources to ensure that operations are managed within authorized budgets.
- Assist with the development of strategic plans.