- Job Descriptions
Responsible for directing an organization's budget, overseeing investment of funds, managing and limiting risks, supervising cash management activities, raising capital to support the firm's expansion, and handling mergers and acquisitions.
- Oversees financial planning, procurement, and investment of funds for an organization.
- Handles receipt, disbursement, banking, protection and custody of funds, securities, and financial instruments.
- Forecast for future financial decisions and positions.
- Advises management on investments and loans.
- Prepares and interprets financial reports.
- Oversee account collections and credit extensions.
- Develop policies for debt collections.
- Analyze all financial records to audit past actions.
- Oversee investment portfolio management.
- Recruit, train and manage team members.
- Maintain compliance with all Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) regulations if necessary.
- Preserves company assets and the investment of surplus funds or pension and trust funds.
- Govern overall credit policy.
- Arrange insurance coverage.
- Maintain positive banking relationships.
- Set short-term investment policies.
- Oversee the budgeting of costs and cost management done by the company.