Treasurer Job Description
- Oversees financial planning, procurement, and investment of funds for an organization.
- Handles receipt, disbursement, banking, protection and custody of funds, securities, and financial instruments.
- Forecast for future financial decisions and positions.
- Advises management on investments and loans.
- Prepares and interprets financial reports.
- Oversee account collections and credit extensions.
- Develop policies for debt collections.
- Analyze all financial records to audit past actions.
- Oversee investment portfolio management.
- Recruit, train and manage team members.
- Maintain compliance with all Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) regulations if necessary.
- Preserves company assets and the investment of surplus funds or pension and trust funds.
- Govern overall credit policy.
- Arrange insurance coverage.
- Maintain positive banking relationships.
- Set short-term investment policies.
- Oversee the budgeting of costs and cost management done by the company.
Req ID: 14102 Areas of Interest: Finance; Professional BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based fin...
The Treasurer will be the lead interface for our creditors, and be relied upon to communicate the often competing demands of those creditors, operational leaders, and our corporate...
Tracking Code 5266361 Job Description Cypress is currently seeking an experienced Assistant Treasurer to work at our San Jose, CA location. Reporting to the Senior Vice Pr...