Tree Trimmer & Pruner Job Description
- Cut away dead, obstructive, or excess branches from trees and shrubbery.
- Utilize chain saws and work crews to safely cut down limbs.
- Climb trees with safety devices to properly cut down limbs.
- Prune or treat trees or shrubs using handsaws, pruning hooks, sheers, and clippers.
- Use lifts and power tools to gain access to high areas.
- Fill in cavities of trees with chemicals to promote healing.
- Remove debris and cart away large limbs for disposal.
- Cut branches away from power lines.
- Cable, brace, tie, bolt, stake, and guy trees and branches to provide support.
- Utilize climbing equipment or buckets of extended truck booms, and/or chainsaws, hooks, handsaws, shears, and clippers.
- Use shovels and rakes to clear debris.
- Submit job estimates.
- Manage work crews.
- Clear sites, streets, and grounds of woody and herbaceous materials, such as tree stumps and fallen trees and limbs.
- Spray and treat diseased trees.
- Reshape trees to create aesthetically pleasing shapes.
- Water and fertilize trees.
- Apply tar to cut surfaces to seal in moisture.
- Strip bark from trees.
Description: Carolina Tree Care has been providing high quality tree services since 1987 with a focus in two primary divisions. Our Utility/Municipality division provides right-of-...
Description: Carolina Tree Care has been providing high quality tree services since 1987 with a focus in two primary divisions. Our Utility/Municipality division provides right-of...
Employer seeking Tree Trimmers. Must have valid drivers's license, be able to do heavy lifting, and perform essential functions of the job. Typical Duties A. Under direct super...