Tree Trimmer & Pruner Job Description
- Cut away dead, obstructive, or excess branches from trees and shrubbery.
- Utilize chain saws and work crews to safely cut down limbs.
- Climb trees with safety devices to properly cut down limbs.
- Prune or treat trees or shrubs using handsaws, pruning hooks, sheers, and clippers.
- Use lifts and power tools to gain access to high areas.
- Fill in cavities of trees with chemicals to promote healing.
- Remove debris and cart away large limbs for disposal.
- Cut branches away from power lines.
- Cable, brace, tie, bolt, stake, and guy trees and branches to provide support.
- Utilize climbing equipment or buckets of extended truck booms, and/or chainsaws, hooks, handsaws, shears, and clippers.
- Use shovels and rakes to clear debris.
- Submit job estimates.
- Manage work crews.
- Clear sites, streets, and grounds of woody and herbaceous materials, such as tree stumps and fallen trees and limbs.
- Spray and treat diseased trees.
- Reshape trees to create aesthetically pleasing shapes.
- Water and fertilize trees.
- Apply tar to cut surfaces to seal in moisture.
- Strip bark from trees.
Groundsmen / Climbers / Crew Leaders Looking for experienced groundsmen, trimmers, tree climbers and crew leaders for established small local tree company serving central Maryla...
Employer seeking Tree Trimmers. Must have valid drivers's license, be able to do heavy lifting, and perform essential functions of the job. Typical Duties A. Under direct super...
******* ALL STAFF REVIEW REFERRAL INFORMATION TAB IN EKOS ******* ************** Specific Interview Contact Preferences ************** ...