- Job Descriptions
Responsible for helping guests find their seats during performances such as plays, concerts, weddings, or other events.
- Greet patrons upon entrance to the venue.
- Take coats and hats and check them in coatroom.
- Check tickets and provide guidance to seats.
- Show patrons where to find exits, bathrooms, and concession stands.
- Answer various questions.
- Ensure all patrons' needs are met.
- Seat patrons in an orderly fashion.
- Help eject disorderly or obnoxious patrons.
- Distribute programs or event schedules.
- Ensure everyone adheres to safety rules.
- Page individuals wanted at the box office.
- Stamp hands or give door checks to those needing to leave early but wish to return.
- Hold doors open for patrons as they exit.
- Clean lobby and place debris in trash receptacles.
- Count and record tickets as they are collected.
- Handle complaints or suggestions.
- Provide assistance to patrons with special needs.
- Light the way with flashlights when patrons leave their seats.
- Ensure exit pathways are properly lit.
- Ensure nothing is obstructing exits.
- Remove debris and smooth down wrinkles in rugs.
- Help patrons down stairs or onto ramps.