ConAgra Foods - Milton, PA
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Leads the administration and programs covering all aspects of Human Resources. Partners with assigned business areas to ensure all human resources needs are met. Assists management in planning, development, implementation and evaluation of HR activities.
* Directs and assists with staffing needs from sourcing and recruiting through interviewing and hiring.
Engages business and or corporate staffing support as needed. Designs and ensures effective execution of new hire training and assimilation.
o Manages recruitment efforts through Brass Ring for Salaried positions.
o Assists in process of job postings
o Oversee college recruiting for placement of both full time associates and internships. Work with Corporate to insure alignment of recruiting initiatives and development programs.
o Provide tactical leadership for plant hourly staffing processes, including posting positions, screening applicants, coordinating interviews, initiating background checks & drug screening, and developing & distributing relevant recruiting statistics.
* Own oversight/management of Con Agra and facility's HRIS's including (but not limited to) PeopleSoft, Kronos, Brass Ring and internal Access database systems. Ensure data accuracy and completeness through independent review from periodic audit reports and queries. Ensures flawless execution of all system-specific transactions. Provide detailed reporting as required.
o Prepares and submits electronic forms (job data and separation) and monitors workflow for the People Soft Human Resources Management System. Ensures data entry accuracy and completeness through independent review from daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly audit reports and queries.
o Research and resolve data integrity opportunities.
o Maintains personnel record keeping and retention requirements.
* Responsible for administering all leave processes and local, state and federal compliance to include FMLA, STD, Unemployment Compensation and Workers' Compensation claims.
o Primary contact for Workers Compensation and Unemployment questions and information. Prepares and maintains appropriate correspondence to vendors.
o Prepares facility's AAP. Maintains AAP including overseeing the disposition of candidates on all Brass Ring requisitions, maintain and verify applicant logs, establish hiring goals and assist in communication of hiring goals to appropriate hiring manager.
* Engagement Pillar Lead or Back-up Lead role to oversee work streams and actively participate in focus groups and people processes towards 100% Engagement of the workforce.
o Administering and managing the Recognition Program.
o Primary contact for Service Awards.
o Partner with workforce and plant leadership to support community involvement initiatives.
o Actively demonstrate the ConAgra Operating Principles with the ability to understand and work towards the Vision, Mission and Core Values of the Company.
* Assists the HR function in daily employee relations and problem solving processes around people issues, corrective action and discipline, investigation of potential issues or claims and other matters that may present themselves in the workforce.
* Develops and Tracks KPI Metrics for HR, Engagement and plant processes.
* Other roles and responsibilities as assigned or require engagement.
..Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, psychology, social sciences or related degree required.
Minimum of 2 years of solid human resource specialist/generalist experience.
Experience working in manufacturing environment.
Excellent communications skills, both verbally and written.
Excellent computer skills including wo