Viral or WOM Marketing Specialist Job Description
Responsible for creating campaigns, emails, or videos with the goal of having them spread rapidly through social channels.
- Attract an inordinate amount of traffic and page views through the creation and launch of campaigns, emails, or videos that catch people's attention.
- Grow a company's presence through social media channels.
- Create a controversial or thought-provoking video or image.
- Plan the timing of the event.
- Manage email newsletters.
- Measure efficacy of the campaign.
- Ensure digital information is protected and managed properly.
- Evaluate, organize, manage and contribute to all social media channels in an effort to achieve corporate objectives while ensuring a consistent marketing message.
- Manage and send email content.
- Create and support evolving brand strategies.
- Utilize social media monitoring and engagement software to analyze digital engagement across the internet.
- Produce unique content for blog posts, content syndication, and other outlets.
- Identify, interpret, and capitalize on existing or new social media trends, tools, and applications.
- Create and monitor benchmarks.
- Implement social listening tools.
- Create, maintain and execute a social media editorial calendar.