Warehouse Clerk Job Description
- Receive trucks and unload merchandise.
- Stack merchandise on racks.
- Stock warehouse with tools.
- Ensure machinery is serviced and functional.
- Check in merchandise and affix labels.
- Match purchase orders to sales orders and distribute to sales associates for processing.
- Fulfill customer orders.
- Move materials off racks and package for shipment.
- Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items.
- Follow all safety codes.
- Place merchandise on pallets or shelves for distribution.
- Record amounts of materials or items received.
- Perform facilities maintenance.
- Sort material according to size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Carry out tasks as assigned by the warehouse supervisor / manager.
- Identify damage, loss, or surplus of goods and materials stored in the warehouse.
- Compile inventory balances and price lists.
- Maintain records of all activities and processes pertaining to the storehouse.
- Supervise other warehouse clerks.
- Delegate duties as necessary.
Warehouse ClerkMaricopa manufacturing plant looking for Warehouse Clerk. Will be helping with all aspects of warehouse. Must be forklift certified. Good clerical skills a must. Shi...
Warehouse Clerk with experience in Freight Forwarding, shipping and receiving, licensed Forklift Operator is a must. Requires the candidate to be bilingual English/Spanish. Resume ...