Web Developer Job Description
- Create the technical aspects of websites.
- Support existing infrastructure.
- Develop new technologies.
- Determine site's users.
- Develop graphic design.
- Confer with the client to discuss ideas for the layout, colors, and organization of the site.
- Collect text documents and images.
- Oversee production and implementation.
- Add HTML extensions such as animations and surveys.
- Organize content.
- Use web development software to integrate databases and other information systems.
- Create pages that appeal to the tastes of the site’s users.
- Create Intranets.
- Maintain existing web applications.
- Test web applications units and systems.
- Design and implement user-driven templates, databases and interfaces.
- Develop external web portals.
- Build applications and services for the Web.
- Test applications on various browsers and modify if necessary.
- Architect websites, design data-driven applications, and find efficient client-server solutions.
Web DeveloperRemX Staffing has an immediate need for a Web Developer. Responsibilities:Will launch responsive web sites on various desktop browsers and well as mobile devicesRequir...