Webmaster Job Description
- Maintain websites for clients and businesses.
- Ensure the web servers, hardware and software are operating accurately.
- Design websites.
- Generate and revise web pages.
- Examine and analyze site traffic.
- Configure web servers such as Apache.
- Serve as the server administrator.
- Regulate and manage access rights of different users on website.
- Create and modify appearance and setting of site.
- Lay out content on web pages.
- Deal with and respond to heavy volumes of email.
- Decide what kind of computer will hold a web site's information.
- Test websites to see if there are any parts that are difficult to use.
- Meet with designers to agree on site's design.
- Fix links that don't work and pictures that aren't appearing properly.
- Decide how site's content will be delivered to the Internet.
- Keep files small so sites load faster.
- Test different browsers and ensure people with different computers can access a website.
Enterprise Webmaster Unisys is a global information technology ('IT') company. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to solve their most...
span A leading enterprise bank is looking for an experienced Trainer for it's Pittsburgh location! br br B Job Details: /B br Day shift: 8-5, M-F br Location: 500 Ross...
span Fortune 500 company looking for great candidates for a Trainer position. br br B Title: /B Trainer br B Location: /B Pittsburgh, PA 15262 br B Duration: /B 9 mon...