Welder & Cutter Job Description
- Use electrical currents to create heat and bond metals.
- Join beams in the construction of buildings, bridges, and other structures and to join pipes in pipelines, power plants, and refineries.
- Weld materials such as steel and titanium.
- Use a rod and heat to join metals.
- Operate welding machine that feeds wire to bond materials.
- Use molten metal to join two pieces of metal.
- Connect copper plumbing pipes and thinner metals.
- Plan work by interpreting blueprints.
- Determine welding position and type of metal to be fused.
- Select and set up welding equipment.
- Ensure welds meat standards and specifications.
- Supervise machines or robots that perform automated welding tasks.
- Load parts correctly and monitor machine constantly.
- Use heat from an electric arc to cut and trim metal objects.
- Dismantle large objects such as ships and aircraft.
Welders Machinist Riggers Fabricators In Plant Maintenance
We are crazy busy and looking to add a couple of Technicians to our team in Corinna, guaranteed 45 plus hours a week, must have your own tools and be ready to work, must know how t...
Superior is looking for a Machine operator! Set-up punch press forming dies. Set up cushion cutters, Install cushion and non bonded, perform bonding of cushion and insert ba...