Wireless Engineer Job Description
- Design and build custom applications.
- Design, plan, establish, and optimize wireless networks.
- Develop wireless network infrastructures and make recommendations on systems enhancements for optimization.
- Lead and supervise teams.
- Provide technical assessment of requirements and definition from conception to launch.
- Train and mentor other engineers.
- Design and validate RF link performance, quality and reliability.
- Use measuring and diagnostic tools to test and adjust equipment.
- Create manuals and support documentation.
- Develop software for wireless technology.
- Optimize existing network by adjusting radio network parameters, adding/deleting of neighbors and recommending possible solutions to hardware problems.
- Monitor and analyze statistical and drive test data to improve system performance indicators such as dropped calls, blocked calls, origination failures, handoff features.
- Apply propagation theory, cellular theory, RF ENGINEERing tools and antenna theory to choose tower antenna placement.
- Responsible for capacity planning, GSM frequency planning and frequency hopping by applying carrier/interference (C/I) ratio analysis.
- Recommend site upgrade such as down tilling of antenna and re-orientation of radio additions.
Please find the below requirement, if you are comfortable with the below requirement send me your updated resume ASAP. POSITION : Wireless Engineer LOCATION : San Diego DURATION...
We are looking for WIRELESS NETWORK ENGINEER for our client in DALLAS, TX JOB TITLE: WIRELESS NETWORK ENGINEER JOB LOCATION: DALLAS, TX JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT...
Are you looking for your next technical/cyber challenge? Have you reached your technical plateau? Come join our team to protect, secure, and defend networks; both wireless and terr...