Senior Administrative Assistant
Randstad - Boston, MA
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Our client, highly regarded financial services company located in Boston, MA is looking for experienced professionals on a month long contract. Candidates will be responsible for providing administrative support in a fast paced, exciting work environment.
- Make travel arrangements for Executive and other department staff and handle all related expense reporting.
- Respond to questions and situations which arise during Manager's absence. Independently investigate problems as assigned by manager, determining method of research, data requirements and analysis techniques.
- Type and produce reports, letters, graphics and other documents and handle routine correspondence as directed. Assemble information for use in reports and meetings which may include creating meeting agenda's.
- Schedule appointments and meetings for department personnel. Screen mail and telephone calls, direct requests to the appropriate person and follow-up on replies.
- Maintain and effective filing system for Executive and any other assigned areas, including confidential data and ensure records are accurate and up-to-date.
- Performs other various duties including record keeping, phone listings, data entry, maintaining office supplies, etc.
Working hours: 8am-5pm
--High School Diploma or equivalent
--2+ years of relevant experience in an administrative capacity.
--Ability to set priorities, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines
--Ability to handle confidential information
--Typing and proficiency in Windows based computer applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Lotus Notes)
--Able to work well with all levels of personnel
--Excellent problem solving skills and able to operate independently
--Strong organizational skills
--Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
To be considered for this position apply online at www.randstadstaffing.com and please remember to attach resumes in a MS Word document if possible.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=1489776-1867-2649