Word Processor or Typist Job Description
- Input data into computers at a very efficient rate of speed.
- Set up and prepare reports.
- Perform research as necessary.
- Prepare letters and other correspondence.
- Type emails and speeches.
- Prepare mailing labels.
- Write highly technical material.
- Plan and key complex statistical tables.
- Complete spreadsheets.
- Edit material.
- Prepare master copies for distribution and approval.
- Input items, numbers, or other data including customer information, medical records, memberships, or licenses into computer.
- Use scanners, electronically transmitted files, or other forms of character recognition systems.
- Proofread entries.
- Confer with managers on final product.
Companies with Similar Jobs
Seeking a candidate who has outstanding clerical and/or administrative skills. You will be handling both receptionist duties along with assisting with word processing and administr...
The Journey Begins with you. There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to...