Responsible for data entry and information processing utilizing machines such as typewriters or computers. Prepares reports and correspondence, letters, research, and other materials.
- Input data into computers at a very efficient rate of speed.
- Set up and prepare reports.
- Perform research as necessary.
- Prepare letters and other correspondence.
- Type emails and speeches.
- Prepare mailing labels.
- Write highly technical material.
- Plan and key complex statistical tables.
- Complete spreadsheets.
- Edit material.
- Prepare master copies for distribution and approval.
- Input items, numbers, or other data including customer information, medical records, memberships, or licenses into computer.
- Use scanners, electronically transmitted files, or other forms of character recognition systems.
- Proofread entries.
- Confer with managers on final product.