Reporting and Metrics
AJE’s Employer Portal is a robust, secure and easy-to-use site that will provide your recruiting team with custom reports, outreach activity records, performance metrics and job distribution (ESDS) documentation needed to comply with OFCCP’s record-keeping requirements. And since you have the ability to drill-down into detailed job performance data, you also gain key insight valuable to optimize your job postings and distribution channels for greater diversity recruiting success.
- Report on total posting history, # of jobs posted, filter results by subsidiaries, city and state
- Summary reports provide a snapshot to what jobs are live currently Receive confirmations of each individual job successfully posted to the state-job banks (ESDS).
- Retrieve records for OFCCP evaluations or readiness audits you perform internally.
- Job performance metrics charts # of job views, returned candidates and more. Data view in interactive graphs.
- Filter performance reports by locations and candidate source
- Reports available 24/7 and can be exported to excel, csv or pdf files
Join America's Job Exchange and the EEOC on 6/19 at 2:00pm EDT for Overview of the Strategic Enforcement Plan, Priority & Issues at the EEOC.
Affirmative Action planning is a critical piece of any OFCCP compliance program. AJE has an exclusive partnership with OutSolve to provide support in this key area.
Need More Information?
If you'd like to schedule a demo or are interested in any of our OFCCP, diversity or recruiting services, submit the form below and an AJE team member will contact you.