Monthly Webinar Series Sponsored by America's Job Exchange
Webinar - What to Expect During An OFCCP Review
March 13, 2018 | 1-2:30 PM (EST)
Virtual - Dial-in information sent upon registration
- OFCCP Compliance
- Affirmative Action Planning
- OFCCP Audit Processes
Who Should Attend?
- HR Compliance Managers
- Recruiters that need to comply with OFCCP
- Diversity Managers
- OFCCP/Affirmative Action Consultants
An OFCCP compliance evaluation may be an unknown and daunting experience for contractors. During this session OFCCP Boston District Director Rhonda Aubin-Smith will provide information on what to expect during an OFCCP compliance evaluation. During her presentation she will explain:
- What to expect from the issuance of a Corporate Scheduling Announcement Letter (CSAL) to the post onsite review.
- The importance of timeframes and Affirmative Action Plan submissions.
- Preparing for the types of questions the OFCCP may ask and how to assist in an efficient evaluation process.
OFCCP Boston District Director
Director of Compliance, America's Job Exchange
Join America's Job Exchange and the EEOC on 6/19 at 2:00pm EDT for Overview of the Strategic Enforcement Plan, Priority & Issues at the EEOC.
Affirmative Action planning is a critical piece of any OFCCP compliance program. AJE has an exclusive partnership with OutSolve to provide support in this key area.
Need More Information?
If you'd like to schedule a demo or are interested in any of our OFCCP, diversity or recruiting services, submit the form below and an AJE team member will contact you.