Listen to the replay - What to Expect During An OFCCP Review
March 13, 2018 | 1-2:30 PM (EST)
Virtual - Dial-in information sent upon registration
- OFCCP Compliance
- Affirmative Action Planning
- OFCCP Audit Processes
Who Should Attend?
- HR Compliance Managers
- Recruiters that need to comply with OFCCP
- Diversity Managers
- OFCCP/Affirmative Action Consultants
An OFCCP compliance evaluation may be an unknown and daunting experience for contractors. During this session OFCCP Boston District Director Rhonda Aubin-Smith will provide information on what to expect during an OFCCP compliance evaluation. During her presentation she will explain:
- What to expect from the issuance of a Corporate Scheduling Announcement Letter (CSAL) to the post onsite review.
- The importance of timeframes and Affirmative Action Plan submissions.
- Preparing for the types of questions the OFCCP may ask and how to assist in an efficient evaluation process.
OFCCP Boston District Director
Director of Compliance, America's Job Exchange
When you work with AJE you experience an unmatched level of service backed by our OFCCP compliance guarantee.
Don't Miss Out!
Sign up to receive compliance and HR news for employers, including our newsletter and industry updates.
Need More Information?
If you'd like to schedule a demo or are interested in any of our OFCCP, diversity or recruiting services, submit the form below and an AJE team member will contact you.