OFCCP Audit Support
OFCCP audits can cause anxiety for federal contractors, as they involve in-depth reviews of every facet of your hiring practices to ensure your organization is in compliance with the stated regulations.
In the event you are audited, AJE's compliance experts help you navigate the audit process by providing the proper reporting and documentation, coordinating with OFCCP auditors, attorneys and AAP providers, and answering any questions you have along the way.
Our AJE compliance team has helped hundreds of our clients pass their audits and achieve peace-of-mind.
How We Support Our Customers
Beginning to end audit support:
- Coordinate with auditors, attorneys and AAP providers
- Quick response to audit requests
Audit reports include:
- Job Summary Reports
- Job Summary Distribution Reports
- Individual Job Reports
- Outreach Reports
- AAP Summary Reports
Individual reports include:
- Record of emails sent to local job centers
- State website posting verification number for every job
- Screenshots of jobs posted to diversity partner websites
Summary reports include:
- Complete distribution summary
- Links to individual reports
- List of all organizations that receive jobs
We are proud to offer a money back guarantee should we not fulfill our commitment to you for OFCCP job distribution and reporting. Our promise is testament to the quality of services we deliver and our continued commitment to ensuring peace of mind for all of our customers.
- Your jobs will be distributed in compliance with OFCCP regulations
- Your jobs will include an EEO tagline
- Your jobs will be posted with priority to veterans
- We guarantee verification of all distribution
When you work with AJE you experience an unmatched level of service backed by our OFCCP compliance guarantee.
Need More Information?
If you'd like to schedule a demo or are interested in any of our OFCCP, diversity or recruiting services, submit the form below and an AJE team member will contact you.