The AJE Customer Experience
At America’s Job Exchange, we measure our success by the success and satisfaction of our clients. We have built our Customer Experience Team to deliver the knowledge, expertise and support to help you successfully meet your Compliance and Diversity recruiting goals.
Your partnership with America’s Job Exchange is an ongoing, interactive experience that ensures you receive world-class customer service and support, an engaged and accountable partner and a viable resource to help guide your corporate initiatives and strategies.
With a dedicated Customer Experience Team, you will benefit from:
- Subject matter expertise in OFCCP federal regulatory mandates
- Monitor and manage all aspects of your state posting accounts
- Training on all AJE reporting and outreach tools
- Assistance with driving diversity candidates into your pipeline
- Quarterly business reviews to analyze and optimize performance
- A trusted advisor who will respond promptly and deliver the highest level of customer service.
Join America's Job Exchange and the EEOC on 6/19 at 2:00pm EDT for Overview of the Strategic Enforcement Plan, Priority & Issues at the EEOC.
Affirmative Action planning is a critical piece of any OFCCP compliance program. AJE has an exclusive partnership with OutSolve to provide support in this key area.
Need More Information?
If you'd like to schedule a demo or are interested in any of our OFCCP, diversity or recruiting services, submit the form below and an AJE team member will contact you.