$500 Sign on Bonus - Maintenance Technician - Lithia Springs, GA 6/4/2020
Cornerstone Building Brands
Lithia Springs, GA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY * Opportunity Description:
* $500 SIGN ON BONUS for all new hires after 90 days of employment!
As Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for installing, troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining complex manufacturing equipment to ensure production processes are reliable and consistent. You have the ability to communicate with a variety of audiences and have good problem-solving and troubleshooting skills. You are very detail oriented and demonstrate the ability to work independently and within teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Provide multi-skilled maintenance/electrical support focused on customer service, quality, cost and productivity in a TPM and CI environment. Focused on developing maintenance skills and abilities. Follows and promotes safety and safely perform all job tasks. Demonstrate respectful workplace behavior.
* Understand, troubleshoot and problem solve issues of basic complexity in advanced electrical/mechanical systems (PLC, Drives, Servo, HMI, CNC, etc.)
* Test and perform preventative maintenance.
* Understand basic operation and use of electrical test equipment
* Understand electrical arc flash protection code requirements & understand basic electrical circuits
* Understand basic function of PLC, drives and controls
* Understand types of conduit and conduit fittings.
* Demonstrate ability to cut, bend and install pipe
* Understand, maintain, and troubleshoot AC and DC motors and drives.
* Maintain and troubleshoot basic motor branch circuits
* Use electrical test equipment to measure current voltage and resistance
* Understand trouble shooting process for electrical equipment and electrical systems
* Basic troubleshoot PLC, drives, HMI
REQUIREMENTS & EDUCATIONS
* 2 years Associate Degree in a related field or equivalent past work experience
* Powered Industrial Truck (PIT) experience
* Basic PC skills (MS Windows)
* Ability to work in a team environment and self-direct activities
* Strong customer focus
* Continued technical training required each year
* Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance
* Paid time off (PTO)
* Paid holidays
* 401(k) plan
* TOTAL REWARDS:
* A culture that supports work-life balance and environment where collaboration is key
* A culture of diversity & inclusion in a respectful work-place environment
* Volunteer opportunities on company time
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Cornerstone Building Brands is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
* Job Category:
* Shift Preference:
* 1st Shift