2021 Internship - Graphic Designer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/27/2020
JOB SUMMARY :
Graphic design interns will assist and drivethe development of new graphics and assets for interior and exteriorvisualization. Qualified candidates will be performing work in ideation,design, planning and execution of projects to support the development ofinnovative new products. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: * Build, convert andmaintain 3D models for aircraft interiors and exteriors
* Create realisticrenders showcasing exterior stripe designs and standard/custom interiorconfigurations
* Scan and tilematerials to provide high resolution, realistic renderings for customers anddesign team
* Create marketingmaterials, banners, posters and visuals to support trade shows and customerevents
* Collaborate withengineering, interior design, industrial design, technical groups and otherInterns to develop, implement, monitor and status the progress of a givenproject
* Schedule work to meetproject completion dates
EDUCATION: Pursuing a bachelor s or master s degree in: * Game Art Development
* Graphic Design
* Industrial Design
* Other related fields
EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS: * Previous internshipexperience preferred
* Professional anddiplomatic demeanor
* Excellent verbal andwritten communication skills
* Collaborates andeasily gets along in team-based environments
* Proficient with 3D modelingsoftware, texturing, rendering, and Photoshop
* Able to createdetailed and accurate 3D hard surface, low and high poly models
* Ability to producerealistic renders.
* Knowledge ofCATIA/Alias surfaces to polygon conversion processes.
* Generate design conceptsand features based on provided criteria
THE ABOVE STATEMENTS ARE INTENDED TO DESCRIBETHE GENERAL NATURE AND LEVEL OF WORK BEING PERFORMED BY EMPLOYEES ASSIGNED TOTHIS JOB. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALLRESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES, AND SKILLS REQUIRED OF PERSONNEL SO CLASSIFIED.
EEO StatementTextron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.Pay Transparency Policy StatementThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.