2020-3068 - Maintenance Supervisor (Contractors License Required) 5/5/2020
Vanir Construction Management, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Welcome page
Log back in!
2020-3068 - MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR (CONTRACTORS LICENSE REQUIRED)
Job Locations US-CA-Sacramento
Mr. H. Frank Dominguez founded Vanir at the age of 25 in San Bernardino, California. Since 1964, the Vanir companies have been leaders in the fields of real estate development, construction, and construction management. Vanir Development Company is a full-service real estate development company specializing in the design, construction, lease and leaseback process.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Manager to join our growing team. This role will be responsible for the maintenance functions of properties located throughout California. Candidate must be a strong motivator and leader, possess solid communication skills, and have a proven track record of overseeing multiple projects and properties while maintaining strong customer and resident relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Perform corrective maintenance, emergency repairs, and project work in accordance with State and local standards.
* Perform installation, preventive maintenance, adjustments, and basic repairs to buildings and systems including, but not limited to: plumbing, basic electrical, carpentry, painting, fixtures, locks and doors, flooring, glass, and pool repairs as assigned.
* Complete and update all maintenance and repair work orders assigned, including documentation where appropriate.
* Troubleshoot all HVAC issues and submit a detailed work order as needed to support third party contract repairs. Experience with performing these repairs is a plus.
* Perform various other maintenance related tasks as directed indoors and outdoors; provide regular preventative maintenance and routine inspections to facilities and grounds.
* Perform routine building checks on maintenance and cleaning for quality assurance.
* Complete facility inspections to ensure health and safety compliance, as well as the full life of the association's physical assets.
* Tenant improvement construction and supervision
* Responds to and resolves tenant complaints
* Directing and coordinating all vendors
* Contractors License is required
* A minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience, preferably in commercial or industrial real estate with facility management experience required
* Respond to afterhours emergencies as needed
* Travel within California will be required
* Experience in maintenance, construction, engineering and all facets of property operation and building management preferred
* Proficient in understanding management agreements and contract language
* Skilled in Building Management Systems maintenance and monitoring
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please respond with your resume, salary requirements, and a list of trades/equipment you are skilled in.
If you're interested in working for Vanir Development Company, Inc., please visit our website to learn more and to apply online at www.vanir.com.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Persons with medical limitations may, with reasonable accommodations, be capable of performing the duties of this position. Such a determination must be made on an individual basis considering the person's limitations, the requirements of the position, and the company's ability to make reasonable accommodations to the person's limitations.
We Participate in E-Verify
Pursuant to the Ban The Box Act/Fair Chance Initiative, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS