"THE IDEAL SUMMER GIG" | CUSTOMER SERVICE & SALES | FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/7/2020
END DATE 7/18/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs a Customer Service and Sales Rep you will be responsible for taking incoming and or making outgoing calls to our customers. You provide them with customer service by answering any basic questions they may have and assist them in rescheduling appointments we have setup for technicians to go out and install new appliance. You also would be responsible for up-selling and offering of new telecom products and services. We offer a flexible schedule for the \\"Ideal Summer Gig\\" meaning we have both full-time and part-time shifts open. Wage will consist of a base hourly rate, an hourly attendance bonus, and uncapped performance bonus along with daily contests and incentives. Base and bonus are paid weekly, contest and incentives paid daily via an upload to your own personal Mass Markets Aline Visa card.
WHAT IS A CUSTOMER SALES REPRESENTATIVE?
In this role you will be responsible making outbound sales calls to existing customers to offer new products and promotions. You will use state of the art contact center technology, sales skills and customer service skills in order to generate interest in new services and capture additional \\"share of wallet\\" from the existing customer base. As a highly-trained expert on products, technology and business process you will work on behalf of some of the most recognized brands in the world. This role requires you to interact with hundreds of customers each week across the country to resolve support issues, sell new products and services and ensure best in class customer experience. You will be one of the best in the business when it comes to inside sales customer interactions. and will need to will need to be a confident, fully engaged, team player, and dedicated to bringing a positive & enthusiastic outlook to work each day.
* As well as being an all-around asset to the team, our Inside Sales Representatives are responsible for the following tasks:
* Utilizing technology & systems, making outbound sales calls to consumers, answering inbound calls from interested prospects, following-up with interested customers, listening to customer needs, & assisting customers with their questions as well as helping resolve any service related concerns they may have
* The fun part, Sales. You'll learn to recognize opportunities to upgrade customers by offering new products and services that will increase the level of satisfaction customers have in the company and service offerings.
* Success in this job is easy; provide an excellent customer experience and make sales, show up every day prepared to do your absolute best, and help promote our brand.
WONDER IF YOU ARE A GOOD FIT?
MCI provides all new employees with world-class training, so all positive, driven, and confident applicants are encouraged to apply. Ideal candidates for this position are highly motivated, energetic, and dedicated.
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills
* The ability to type swiftly and accurately (20+ words a minute)
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
* Basic understanding of Windows operating system
* Highly reliable with the ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality
* The ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues
* An aptitude for conflict resolution, problem solving and negotiation
* Must be customer service oriented (empathetic, responsive, patient, and conscientious)
* Ability to multi-task, stay focused and self manage
* Strong team orientation and customer focus
* The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where change and ambiguity prevalent
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with your team and customers
LOOKING FOR AN EMPLOYER THAT VALUES YOUR CONTRIBUTION?
At Mass Markets we believe that hard work should pay off, so we make sure that our compensation and total rewards are exceptional. Our people are not just employees; they are our most important resource! Standard starting compensation includes a base hourly wage commensurate with experience, an hourly attendance bonus, and a weekly performance bonus. Regular reviews and raises are awarded based on tenure and performance, so our employees make more each year.
Employees earn generous paid time off as well as paid holiday's and paid training opportunities. Regular daily, weekly and monthly incentives are part of the overall compensation our team members enjoy and include cash uploads to company issued Visa card, prizes such as computers, tablets, phones, TV's, trips, tickets, and even cars.
All employees are eligible for MEC medical plans after 30 days and group medical, dental and vision benefits after 90 days. Optional Roth IRA retirement accounts, Term Life Insurance and Whole Life Insurance plans are available to all employees each open enrollment period.
TOTAL REWARDS BREAKDOWNCompetitive Starting Compensation Weekly Bonus Opportunity Daily Contest PayoutsWeekly Pay Cycles Paid Time-Off Full-Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)Multiple Job Types to Choose From Growing Company with Fortune 50 Clients Paid New Hire and Continuous Improvement TrainingDaily, Week, and Quarterly Recognition Company Debit Card (With Daily Cash Uploads) Paid HolidaysRetirement IRA Options Guaranteed Issue Term Life Insurance Whole Life Insurance Investment OptionsRegular Raises and Career Progression Flexible Scheduling Options Employee Development and Advancement ProgramsEmployee Discount Program Fun, Engaging Work Environment Cash and Prize IncentivesModern Work Environment Casual Dress Code Relocation Potential
LOOKING FOR A SCHEDULE THAT WORKS WITH YOUR LIFE?
Mass Markets is able to offer a wide range of full-time and part-time scheduling options for qualified candidates. There are multiple shifts and weekly work hour variations available to our team members. Please ask a Talent Acquisition Specialist about the different types of creative scheduling options that are available at your location. Whether you are a busy parent, student, or just want control of your work life balance, flexible, customized scheduling is one of the perks of working at Mass Markets.
SHIFT TYPES AVAILABLEFull-Time Day Shift Part-Time Day Shift Mid-Shift (Afternoon-Evening)Full-Time Early Bird Shift (Very Early Morning) Part-Time Evening Shift Weekend Warrior Shift (Sat./Sun.)4X10 Shift (10 Hours a Day for 4 Days) Full-Time Every Other Day Part-Time Every Other DayFull-Time 3 Weeks On, 1 Week Off Part-Time, 2 Days On, 2 Days Off And More...
This job operates in a professional office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be largely sedentary and will be required to sit/stand for long periods whle using a computer and telephone headset. The employee will be regularly required to operate a computer and other office equipment, including a phone, copier, and printer. The employee may occasionally be required to move about the office to accomplish tasks; reach in any direction; raise or lower objects, move objects from place to place, hold onto objects, and move or exert force up to forty (40) pounds.
* Must be authorized to work in their country of residence (The United States of America or Canada)
* Must be willing to submit to a background and/or security investigation. Job offers are contingent on background/security investigation results
* Must be willing to submit to drug screening. Job offers are contingent on drug screening results.
Mass Markets is a global leader in outsourced call center services across the entire customer account lifecycle. With both premise-based and work at home contact center outsourcing services, we offer flexibility, and contingency plans for our customers to provide additional vendor-based agent support for front office, back office, Digital, inbound and outbound contact