(Summer) Marketing Co-Op 1/25/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As part of the Business Strategy & Communications team, the Summer Marketing Co-op will support the development and execution of the company s strategic priorities. The goal for this position is to assist the Business Strategy & Communications team by supporting the team activities and identifying opportunities in our Marketing strategy. Responsibilities will include drafting communications, coordinating content, tracking results, supporting all marketing strategies and assuming daily responsibilities. Valuable attributes include exceptional communication skills (verbal and written), teamwork, flexibility, organization, self-starting and a willingness to learn. This individual will create a project to highlight a key opportunity in the team functions and include possible resolution. At the end of the summer, the co-op will present the findings to the Executive Leadership Team.
The Business Strategy & Communications group is a highly energetic, fast-paced team that prioritizes the engagement and growth of every team member, while providing deliverables that shape the company s future. Being the Marketing Co-op in the Business Strategy & Communications group provides a unique opportunity to learn about the value that CAE USA brings to its employees and customers, while setting up a great foundation for professional growth. You will have direct communication with members of our leadership and contribute to our company s brand.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Assist in the implementation of the company s brand strategy
Prepare marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring program success
* Conduct research as necessary, to support or enhance strategic efforts
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
* Pursuing bachelor s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Business Administration, Communications, Journalism, English, or equivalent discipline.
* Professional presence; confident, well spoken, articulate, and organized.
* Exhibit high performance and capability to work in a team environment
* Work independently to defined deadlines
* Customer service oriented, strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
* Effectively present information and respond to comments and questions from all levels of the organization
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
* Ability to generate effective oral and written presentations and proposals
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
* Ability to interpret complex requirements and attitudes from verbal, non-verbal, and written communication and to deal with a variety of abstract ideas
* Experience with SharePoint (ideal) and other folder sharing systems
* Experience with CRM tools (Salesforce, GovWin CRM, etc.)
* Interest in the Defense & Aerospace industry
Must comply with all company security and data protection / usage policies and procedures. Personally responsible for proper marking and handling of all information and materials, in any form. Shall not divulge any information, or afford access, to other employees not having a need-to-know. Shall not divulge information outside company without management approval. All government and proprietary information will be accessed and stored electronically on company provided resources.
* Incumbent must be eligible for DoD Personal Security Clearance.
* Work in a regular office environment; communicate via telephone, email, and messaging systems
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
* Ability to operate a personal computer, communicate via telephone, and give oral presentations
* Ability to work overtime as required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
CAE USA INC. IS AN EOE/AA EMPLOYER AND GIVES CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT TO ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. IF YOU D LIKE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR EEO RIGHTS AS AN APPLICANT UNDER THE LAW, PLEASE CLICK HERE EEO IS THE LAW POSTER.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.
COOP-Student (Fixed Term)
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.