11 Month Culinary Trainee/Intern Program
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/16/2020
END DATE 1/21/2020
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Amelia Island, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
Eleven month Culinary Trainee/Intern program designed to expose current or former culinary students to 4 various rotations within the kitchen. May rotate between various restaurant outlets, pastry and banquets.
* Prepare hot and cold food items according to standard
* Responsible for consistency and quality production
* Maintain kitchen sanitation in accordance with health department guidelines
* Insure station is set for service 15 minutes prior to service.
* Required to learn all menu items produced by assigned station.
* Perform work assignments to meet proper quantities within a necessary time frame.
* Refrigeration and serving of cold food.
* Production of orders.
* Maintain safe food handling procedures at all times
* Display basic knife skills
* Must be currently enrolled in collegiate culinary program or just graduated.
* Ability to multi-task
* Must be able to work various shifts and rotating schedule.
* Must be able to stand for 8+ hours per day
* Flexible Scheduling to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com...