Senior Analyst - Benefits
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/3/2020
END DATE 2/2/2020
Berkeley Heights, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONCompany Summary/Description:
For more than a century, L Oreal has devoted its energy, innovation and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. A business rich in meaning, it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others. Beauty is our language, a universal language. Joining L Oreal means joining our mission of offering women and men worldwide the best innovation by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world. A company founded on Science, we continually explore new territories and invent products of the future, while drawing inspiration from beauty rituals the world over. Our formula: Diversity Plus Inclusion equals Innovation and Success. Drawing on the diversity of our multinational teams and the richness and the complementarity of our brand portfolio, Beauty remains our commitment. L Or al has made the universalization of beauty its project for the years to come, offering beauty for all. At the heart of our activities lies the ambition to lead by example with high ethical standards and the determination to be seen as a good corporate citizen with goals that are not only business oriented but socially responsible. As a leader, we must preserve the beauty of the planet and contribute to the well-being of our employees and of the communities in which we are present. We invite you to explore the opportunities to help us perform this important mission.
Department: Corporate Total Rewards
Location: 50 Connell Dr., Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922
Reports to: Benefits Manager
Responsible for providing daily operational and administrative support for all retirement benefit programs including pension, 401(k) and retiree medical plans in accordance with plan documents and provisions and overall company policies and procedures.
Candidate will have interaction with employees, payroll, human resources, finance, benefits outsourcing vendors, as well as all other benefit service providers supporting L Or al benefit plans.
* Support quarterly 401(k) reconciliation, true-up, loan delinquency processes
* Responsible for Retiree Medical benefit administration and communications Open Enrollment and Ongoing
* Assist employees, retirees, and divisional Human Resources with benefit questions
* Conduct monthly pension benefit approvals
* Plan in-person/virtual retirement readiness meetings
* Support acquisition activity related to 401(k), pension integration
* Accountable for accuracy and integrity of all benefits reporting
* Research HRIS and external administrator databases to resolve issues
* Research data issues for pension and 401(k) administrators
* Support communication and enrollment of new SERP entrants
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL:
* Have strong financial analytical and problem solving abilities
* Possess a college degree in a related field
* Have 3+ years experience in a benefits related function involving pension, 401(k) defined contribution plans
* Have superior customer service skills
* Be detailed oriented
* Exhibit a professional attitude with a keen sense of urgency in completing tasks
* Have excellent office organizational skills
* Have the ability to take direction from several people; ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
* Have the ability to maintain complete confidentiality of employee records
* Have proficiency (advanced capability) in Microsoft Office Suite of products:
* Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Microsoft Outlook for email, calendar, contacts, scheduling and task management
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.