2X10 Weekend Call Center Representative (Part-Time)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/9/2020
END DATE 7/11/2020
JOB DESCRIPTION2X10 WEEKEND CONTACT CENTER REPRESENTATIVES
Our growing team needs entry-level or experienced Weekend Contact Center Representatives to support the sales process and improve customer service. Learn the latest customer service and selling techniques while raising customer satisfaction with new products and services. You will professionally represent some of the largest, most recognizable brands in the world. Candidates should have excellent communication skills, willing to learn on the job, and be highly reliable. Join our rapidly expanding team and start a career, growing your skillsets.
Located in Spearfish, 57783. Full-Time or Part-Time. Base Wage + Bonuses.
WHAT DOES A CONTACT CENTER REPRESENTATIVE DO?
Resolve customer inquiries, increasing customer satisfaction and driving sales growth. Learn our customer experience methodology and state-of-the-art contact center technology. Develop your abilities and grow with our team, interacting with hundreds of customers each week. Professionally manage a variety of accounts, taking inbound requests and making outbound calls. Become a brand ambassador for one of the many larger, recognizable partners we represent.
Our entry-level/experienced Contact Center Representative are responsible for:
* Listen to customers, understand their needs, and resolve customer issues
* Utilize systems and technology to complete account management tasks
* Recognize sales opportunity and apply sales skills to upgrade
* Explain and position the products and processes with customers
* Appropriately escalate customer dissatisfaction with managerial team
* Ensure first call resolution through problems solving and effective call handling
WONDER IF YOU ARE A GOOD FIT?
MCI provides all new employees with world-class training, so all positive, driven, and confident applicants are encouraged to apply. Ideal candidates for this position are highly motivated, energetic, and dedicated.
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills
* The ability to type swiftly and accurately (20+ words a minute)
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
* Basic understanding of Windows operating system
* Highly reliable with the ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality
* The ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues
* An aptitude for conflict resolution, problem solving and negotiation
* Must be customer service oriented (empathetic, responsive, patient, and conscientious)
* Ability to multi-task, stay focused and self manage
* Strong team orientation and customer focus
* The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where change and ambiguity prevalent
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with your team and customers
WANT AN EMPLOYER THAT VALUES YOUR CONTRIBUTION?
We believe that hard work should pay off, so we make sure that our compensation and total rewards are competitive. Standard starting compensation is commensurate with experience. Many positions also offer weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly bonus plans and the ability to earn daily contest earnings uploaded to a company debit card the next day or paid out on your next pay date. Regular reviews and raises are awarded based on tenure and performance, so our employees make more each year.
Employees earn generous paid time off as well as paid holidays and paid training opportunities. Regular daily, weekly and monthly incentives are part of the overall compensation our team members enjoy and include cash uploads to company issued Visa card, prizes such as computers, tablets, phones, TV s, trips, tickets, and even cars.
In addition to our standard group benefits offering for full-time employees following 90-days of employment, all employees are eligible to opt for our MEC medical plan after only 30-days of employment. Other optional benefits include Roth IRA retirement accounts, guaranteed issue term life insurance, and whole life insurance.
BENEFITS, INCENTIVES, AND REWARDS
Competitive Compensation Weekly Pay Cycles (Where Available)* Paid Time-Off
Medical Benefits (Full-Time) Vision Benefits (Full-Time) Dental Benefits (Full-Time)
Advancement Opportunity Work At Home Options (Contingent)* Paid New Hire Training
Recognition Programs Company Debit Card (Where Available)* Paid Holidays
Retirement IRA Options Guaranteed Issue Term Life Insurance Whole Life Insurance
Wage and Career Progression Flexible Scheduling Options Employee Development Programs
Employee Discount Program Fun, Engaging Work Environment Cash and Prize Incentives
Modern Work Environment Casual Dress Code Relocation Potential
NEED A SCHEDULE THAT WORKS WITH YOUR LIFE?
This position is scheduled Saturday and Sunday, 10 hours each day. Perfect for someone needing extra income. Work with out talent acquisition team to find the right schedule for you. For qualified candidates, there are always multiple options to fit your busy schedule and deliver the work-life balance you want and need. Apply sooner rather than later, the best schedules fill quickly.
This job operates in a professional office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be largely sedentary and will be required to sit/stand for long periods whle using a computer and telephone headset. The employee will be regularly required to operate a computer and other office equipment, including a phone, copier, and printer. The employee may occasionally be required to move about the office to accomplish tasks; reach in any direction; raise or lower objects, move objects from place to place, hold onto objects, and move or exert force up to forty (40) pounds.
* Must be authorized to work in their country of residence (The United States of America or Canada)
* Must be willing to submit to a background and/or security investigation. Job offers are contingent on background/security investigation results
* Must be willing to submit to drug screening. Job offers are contingent on drug screening results.
Mass Markets is a global leader in outsourced call center services across the entire customer account lifecycle. With both premise-based and work at home contact center outsourcing services, we offer flexibility, and contingency plans for our customers to provide additional vendor-based agent support for front office, back office, Digital, inbound and outbound contact center support.
In 2019 Marlowe Companies Inc. (MCI) was named by Inc. Magazine as Iowa s Fastest Growing Company in the State of Iowa and was named the 452nd Fastest Growing Privately Company in the USA, making the coveted top 500 for the first time. MCI s subsidiaries had previously made Inc. Magazine's List of Fastest-Growing Companies 15 times respectively.
MCI is headquartered in Iowa City, IA, and has nine customer contact management centers, IT services, and business process outsourcing service delivery facilities in Iowa, Georgia, Florida, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Nova Scotia, and South Dakota.
Driving modernization through digitalization, MCI ensures clients do more for less. MCI is the holding company for a diverse lineup of tech-enabled business services operating companies. MCI organically grows, acquires and operates companies that have a synergistic products and services portfolios, including but not limited to Automated Contact Center Solutions (ACCS), customer contact management, IT Services (IT Schedule 70), and Temporary and Administrative Professional Staffing (TAPS Schedule 736), Business Process Management (BPM), Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Claims