This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 7/4/2019
END DATE 4/17/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONPROJECT MANAGER / SELLER-DOER ROAD & HIGHWAY BOSTON
Parsons is seeking an experienced Project Manager to lead our road & highway infrastructure practice in our Boston office, servicing the general New England market.
Our Massachusetts Civil infrastructure team is a recognized leader in the planning and design of transportation projects in the NEW ENGLAND REGION. We are respected by our clients as an organization with strong technical skills, solid project delivery and excellent performance. In today s rapidly evolving alternative project delivery and design-build markets, we offer extraordinary career opportunities based on our existing projects and backlog, financial strength, and innovation towards Connected Communities and new Mobility solutions!
We are looking for a great leader to join our team; one that inspires loyalty and commitment, and understands how to design and deliver leading edge Road and Highway projects. If you are the right one for us, you know how to develop comprehensive solutions for todays roadway challenges, enjoy both selling and managing projects, and like being in front of the client.
* IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL OVERSEE AND MANAGE THE OVERALL CIVIL DESIGN ON BOTH CONVENTIONAL AND DESIGN/BUILD PROJECTS FOR ROAD, HIGHWAY, ARTERIAL AND COLLECTOR STREET PROJECTS.
* You will be responsible for overseeing the civil design team s technical deliverables and meeting project schedules from design through construction.
* Using your technical expertise, you will ensure the highest quality of engineering is put forth to meet all design criteria requirements.
* Our PMs are heavily involved in identifying new business and participate in the proposal process, and then stay technically hands on throughout the life of the project, managing the project through final execution.
* We expect you to identify new opportunities with your current contacts in the region and help grow the business.
* 15+ years of project/program experience on major road and highway projects
* BS degree in civil engineering background in road/highway projects, as well as previous supervisory or PM experience is required.
* Must have the ability and willingness to interface with clients, participate in BD functions and enjoy being hands on technically in the project.
* Proven leadership and team building skills along with a professional demeanor
* Knowledge of New England clients and strong professional network in the area is required, to help grow our business. Strong background with MassDOT is required.
* PE license is highly preferred
Ready for action? We re looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don t hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT.