Sales Support Pricing/Rebates
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/6/2019
END DATE 1/25/2020
Essity Professional Hygiene
JOB DESCRIPTIONSALES REBATE ANALYST
The sales rebate analyst will support the Commercial Excellence team with various tasks including distributor rebate processing and reconciliation, data entry, generating reports, communicating with our distributor partners, and collaborate with internal teams including Revenue Management and the Sales organization.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role involves frequent customer interaction with internal customers and with our distribution partners and requires strong interpersonal and analytical skills, and business acumen.
This individual will collaborate with Sales representatives and other individuals within Finance to identify and resolve customer disputes.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Assure timely processing of rebates from validation of sales data and rebate submission through reconciliation and final payment to distributor
* Assure timely and accurate accruals of rebates at the end of each month
* Ensure customer alignment with tracings records
* Work with field sales and contract administration to fulfil and measure performance of contracts
* Facilitate the contract process to ensure contract compliance
* Assure all appropriate policies, processes and audit controls are in place and enforced with internal and external parties
* Provide backup support to other functional areas in department, as needed
* Operate in a manner consistent with Essity Beliefs and Behaviors
Perform other responsibilities as deemed necessary
WHO YOU ARE
* Bachelor s Degree required; preferably in Finance or Accounting
* At least three years of analytical experience
* Experience with off-invoice contract pricing, rebate chargeback procedures, program analysis, or related fields strongly preferred
* Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with key internal and external stakeholders
* Experience running reports in Vistex, SAP or large ERP system
* Strong data analysis experience
* Knowledge of SAP data systems
* Familiarity with pricing contracts
Strong Excel and database skills (Access and/or SQL experience
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Able to self-manage time and deadlines
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and caring Work Environment | Empowerment | Job Impact | Work with a Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning and Development | Health & Safety | Social Responsibility | Innovation
[MORE ABOUT (LOCATION)]
*this section is optional. Please delete if not used. Refer to Job ad guidelines for recommendations on how to complete this.
#LI-Essity (please leave this code to populate the job to a Premium Linkedin Slot, remove it in order to populate the job to a basic slot)
Essity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
TOGETHER, WE ARE IMPROVING LIVES, EVERY DAY.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.