Sr. Business Analyst, Inventory, Warehouse, Quality Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 4/29/2020
END DATE 8/25/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONI: Job Summary
As a member of the SAP Center of Excellence (CoE) for Operations, the Sr Business Analyst forecast-to-finish (FTF) will engage in:
* SAP implementation/integration project delivery to improve business processes within the entire process area of manufacturing planning and execution
* Design, configure, test & deploy SAP solutions
* Support users, by resolving incidents and other service management tasks
* This position is located in Gaitherburg, MD.
II: Essential Functions
* Contribute to the execution of the business roadmap, working with IT & business partners to ensure demand is captured and delivery projects are effective to meet business needs.
* Act as a business partner by delivering solutions that create tangible benefits to Emergent s business units and enterprise functions strategic objectives.
* Design and develop robust and controlled business process solutions utilizing SAP, Emergent and Life sciences industry best practices.
* Ensure the Master Data Governance policies, guidelines and day to day execution is effective and efficient.
* Develop and maintain technical, analytical, and collaboration proficiencies needed to ensure optimal application of technologies.
* Contribute to and continually improve the SAP merger and acquisition playbook/templates and take a lead role during merger and acquisition integration projects.
* Take on project leadership roles and lead SAP specialists, contract resources and other project team members from the business in the delivery of critical projects which require end to end process and technical expertise based on best practices, business process and SAP expertise.
* Understand and manage client expectations to ensure strong client service and satisfaction by meeting the needs of clients in a complete and timely manner.
* Manage relationships with Service Providers/Vendors and internal customers on an ongoing basis.
Project Management and Execution
* Take leadership role in projects, develop project plans and manage the implementation.
* Partner with the business/process owner and project management to define project scope and objectives.
* Ensure project deadlines and schedules are met; prioritize multiple tasks effectively and understand the components of running a fiscally successful project.
* Coaching other project team members on project management best practices and consistent application of project standards.
* Elicit business requirements in a systematical way by using document/task analysis, surveys, process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, and workflows.
* Proactively communicate and collaborate with business/process owners to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following deliverables as needed: User Requirements, Functional requirements, Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs etc.
* Review technical documents with functional leads or project teams to ensure business requirements are adequately reflected in technical planning documents.
Quality Assurance and Testing
* Create technical design specifications, define test conditions, develop test plans, create unit and user acceptance test scenarios and associated documentation.
* Conduct/coordinate testing according to IT methodology and QA change control processes.
* Identify and document system deficiencies during testing and create corrective measures.
* Define, develop and implement quality assurance practices and procedures, end user test plans and other QA assessments.
* Identify training needs within the user community and engage in training design and delivery of new technologies.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed by those in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties, and other duties may be assigned.
III: Required Education, Experience & Skills
* Bachelor s degree from accredited college or university is required
* 6+ years of SAP functional experience in the PP module or any equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
* Detailed knowledge of manufacturing planning/execution processes and SAP use cases in the life sciences industry required.
* Detailed knowledge and experience of integration points between PP with other SAP modules, such as MM, QM, SD, FI, and ATTP (Advanced Track and Trace for Pharmaceutical Industry) highly desired
* Proven project management and leadership skills, including the ability to gather clear business requirements. PMP certification a plus.
* Strong organizational and time management skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, managers, users, and subject matter experts.
* Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
* Proficiency in using Computerized System Validation (CSV) and other Quality Assurance/Compliance regulations typical for the Life Sciences industry.
IV: Physical/Mental Requirements
* The physical/mental demands are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
* The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an individual would encounter while performing the essential functions of the job.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Emergent BioSolutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.