Regional Sales Mgr Integrators Midwest
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/2/2020
END DATE 7/16/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAAF International offers the most comprehensive clean air solutions available across the globe. Selling under the American Air Filter and the AAF International brand names, AAF International has been an industry pioneer since 1921 and has since grown to operations in over 22 countries with over 3000 employees. Our products are the industry benchmarks for quality and performance, and delivers clean air solutions in residential, commercial and industrial air pollution control, gas containment removal, power generation, and other stringent clean room environments.
We are a member of the Daikin Group, the world's largest air conditioning and clean air solutions provider with over $15 Billion in sales and 56,000 employees worldwide. Founded in 1924, Daikin has grown into a diversified industrial manufacturing company offering solutions in clean, air, air conditioning, refrigeration, chemicals, oil hydraulics, defense systems and electronics. AAF and Daikin are powered by our investment in people, products, and our processes.
Our culture of continuous improvement, safety, and world class operations is powered by our people centered management philosophy. This philosophy is built around mutual selection: that while AAF seeks top talent people to join and deliver on our team, we also want each team member to receive job satisfaction, growth & development, and continued happiness in being a long term member of the AAF family. This is fueled by our belief in treating our people, our supply partners, our customers and our environment with the trust and respect we each require, and our passion to give back to our community for our success.
Read more about our philosophy at: http://www.daikin.com/about/corporate/philosophy/index.html
AAF International is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.
Plan, direct, control, and coordinate regional sales of the company s product portfolio within the Integrator National Account segment. Will be responsible for Grainger, THD PRO, HD Supply accounts. Ensure products are sold in accordance with budgeted objectives to obtain maximum profitability and sales volume, in relation to established commitments. Continually evaluates and modifies the company s channel strategy and sales action plans to meet both the company and customer requirements.
* Achievement of sales volume, product mix and selling price objectives in the Integrator National Account channel segment by keeping current with market supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
* Proactively reaches out to sales representatives in an assigned territory of specific national accounts to assist in HVAC filter audits, strategic on site meetings, Lunch & Learns, conference calls and in any additional capacities needed to support the business.
* Develops and implements detailed sales action plans; which includes an analysis of competitive products and selling strategy, market share, quotas, pricing, distribution, and programs.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies; and attending key customer, industry trade shows and events.
* Recommends product modifications or improvements based on findings of marketing research, technical service work, or customer personnel feedback.
* Develops Sales, Inventory and Production forecasts of in terms and conditions of sales as it relates to the Integrator National Account Territory.
* Effectively collaborates and communicates with all functional teams internally and with the customer
* Other duties as assigned.
* This position can be located near any major airport, Midwest (Louisville/Chicago) USA is preferred.
* Weekly overnight travel will be expected in this role 75% travel.
* Home office needed.
Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook,Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Experience with SAP a plus.
Experience with Salesforce.com a plus. * 7-10 years prior account management experience
* Territory and account management is a benefit in this role
* Ability to effectively communicate and sell both products and value concepts at all organizational levels.
* Be able to synthesize input and ideas into relevant and clear strategies and secure buy-in from diverse teams in order to implement them and win product placement.
* A history of consistently delivering on expectations for growth and profitability must be demonstrated.
* Team player with proven success in building strong programs in the HVAC segment.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.