Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/5/2020
END DATE 7/10/2020
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONFAMILY NURSE PRACTITIONER OR PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT
San Francisco, CA
One Medical is a membership-based primary care platform challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn t your average doctor s office. We re on a mission to transform healthcare, which means tackling the frustrations of everyone involved from patients and providers to employers and health networks.
Across the country, our members enjoy access to comprehensive care at more than 80 locations across ten cities (and counting!) as well as 24/7 access to virtual care. We ve reached some exciting milestones in recent months, but our work is far from over. As we continue to grow and broaden our impact, we re building a diverse, driven and empathetic team, while working hard to cultivate an environment where everyone can thrive.
* Full time (32 or 40 hours a week)
YOU\'LL BE SET UP FOR SUCCESS IF YOU HAVE:
* Excellent clinical and communication skills
* An interest in using technology to deliver high quality, evidence-based primary care
* The desire to be an integral part of a rapidly growing team of clinicians dedicated to changing health care delivery
* Graduate of accredited NP or PA program with national certification
* Current Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license and DEA
* Licensed in California
* Experience seeing pediatrics from newborns and up (2 year minimum required)
BENEFITS DESIGNED TO AID YOUR HEALTH AND WELLNESS:
Taking care of you today
* Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
* Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
* Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
* Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
* Pre-Tax commuter benefits
* PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
* 401K match
* Credit towards emergency childcare
* Company paid maternity and paternity leave
* Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
* Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
Supporting your medical career
* Malpractice Insurance - Malpractice fees to insure your practice at One Medical is covered 100%.
* UpToDate Subscription - An evidence-based clinical research tool
* Continuing Medical Education (CME) - Receive an annual stipend for continuing medical education
* Rounds - Providers end patient care one hour early each week to participate in this shared learning experience
This is a full-time role based in San Francisco, CA.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience. Apply