Registered Nurse (RN) - General Radiology
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/6/2020
END DATE 7/8/2020
Johns Hopkins Hospital/Johns Hopkins Health System
JOB DESCRIPTIONREGISTERED NURSE (RN) - GENERAL RADIOLOGY
Requisition #: 246725
Location: Johns Hopkins Hospital Nursing, Baltimore, MD 21201
Work Shift: Day Shift
Work Week: Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required: Yes
Date Posted: May 5, 2020
The Johns Hopkins Hospital's General Radiology department provides clinical management of adult and pediatric patients undergoing x-rays, fluoroscopic exams, MRI exams, ultrasound exams, and nuclear medicine and positron emissions tomography (PET) exams including, but not limited to: IV access, central line management, education, crisis intervention, side effect management and pediatric sedation. Monitoring patients pre- and post- myelography and lumbar puncture procedures.
Shifts: 10 hour day shifts, occasional weekend work required
* BSN/MSN preferred. Must be from an accredited nursing program
* Applicants with an Associate s degree in nursing from an accredited nursing program may be considered; provided they are enrolled in an accredited BSN/MSN program within 1 year of hire and complete the degree within 5 years of hire.
* Active Maryland or Compact RN license is required
* BLS CPR certification required: AHA, Red Cross, or Military Training Network accepted
* The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 18 months acute care experience
* Ability to role model and support practices consistent with evidenced based care, guide others with plan of care, independently make clinical decisions in complex situations, and proactively assist others with patient assignment.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.