Customer Service Rep - Fort Collins, CO
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/6/2020
END DATE 7/7/2020
Fort Collins, CO
* To aid in all Customer Service functions of order entry while abiding by the procedures set forth by management.
* Attends work on a regular and predictable basis
* Assists the Customer Service Supervisor in the supervision of all Customer Service Personnel *If applicable
* Actively participates in the training of all Customer Service personnel including new hires
* Monitors the flow of orders to and from the Customer Service Department
* Deletes corrects or re-enters patient orders as deemed necessary
* Monitors phone calls to confirm the proper telephone techniques used by Customer Service Personnel
* Perform other duties as assigned
#CSR Lincare is playing our part to meet the COVID-19 challenges through our continuum of care with in-home services, helping to maximize hospital capacity and providing a more comfortable environment for our patients. Lincare's number one priority in any emergency or natural disaster is your safety. Lincare has been preparing for the safety of our employees and the continuum of care that may be needed for our patients. While a vast majority of our roles do not have face to face interactions with our patients some roles do. With these patient-facing roles, we have ensured that we are following the latest standards and guidance in the use of personal protective equipment (PPE). We are a healthcare provider and must live up to our duty. We are in an essential industry. We are essential at any time for some of the most vulnerable people in need of respiratory care ­ -- that's what Lincare does. And now, even more so, all of us are needed to play our vital role.
* Ability to read and analyze documents such as patient orders
* Comprehend pharmacy prescription terminology *if applicable
* Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and patients alike
* Ability to help with the training of employees
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts in reference to frequency and doses dispensed *if applicable
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out oral and written instructions
Education and Experience:
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED); related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Computer entry experience necessary
While performing the duties for this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk to hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and /or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Lincare is an equal opportunity employer, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. AA/EOE, M/F/Disabled/Veterans