RN - Med Surg ICU, Full Time Nights
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/6/2020
END DATE 8/7/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals - careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its "Top 100 Places to Work."
Mercy Hospital Washington is an acute care hospital offering comprehensive medical, surgical, obstetric and pediatric services. The only Level III Trauma Center between St. Louis and Jefferson City, Mercy offers an experienced medical staff that is specially trained in trauma care.
* Required Education: Completion of an accredited nursing program
* Licensure: Meets the criteria to be eligible for licensure in state of Missouri or currently licensed in the state of Missouri
* Certifications: BLS and ACLS prior to the completion of orientation
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
* Shift Differential Pay.
* BSN Differential for those applicants who have completed a BSN program.
* RN to BSN Bridging Program to assist in obtaining your BSN (up to $16,000).
* Up to $2,000 annually for Tuition Reimbursement.
* RN Loan Forgiveness Program to aide in paying off your RN student loan debt.
* Pull Pay
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care - that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.