Assistant Director of Food Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/6/2020
END DATE 7/23/2020
Trilogy Health Services
New Albany, IN
JOB DESCRIPTIONresponsibilities of an Assistant Director of Dining & Culinary Services:
* Assisting the Director of Dining services in leading quality dining programs that will enhance the meal experience at our health care campus
* Ensuring that the dining programs at our health care campuses meet federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations
* Ensuring that the food service operation is maintained in a clean, safe and sanitary manner
* We are seeking candidates with Chef experience in fine dining establishments. Experience in a long term care and knowledge of the regulations governing long term care facilities is also highly preferred.
WHAT WE\'RE LOOKING FOR
* Associates or higher degree in food service management or in hospitality in the course study that includes food service or restaurant management from an accredited institution of higher learning.
* Certified Dietary Manager or,
* Certified Food Service Manager or,
* Similar national certification for food service management and safety from a national certifying body.
* In states that have established standards for food service, meets State requirements for food service manager or dietary managers.
* Serve Safe Certified.
* Two (2) to three (3) years supervisory experience in culinary food preparation or kitchen environment. Healthcare, senior living industry, pharmacy or long-term care environment preferred.
* Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
Autumn Woods Health Campus
TEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS
Courtney (502) 806-8785
LIFE AT TRILOGY
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
* Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
* Earn a degree for FREE with our Purdue Global partnership
* FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
* Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
* Employee Celebrations
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!