Supply Chain Business Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/6/2020
END DATE 8/6/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONIF YOU ARE A CURRENT MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS EMPLOYEE, PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK TO APPLY THROUGH YOUR WORKDAY ACCOUNT.
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Supply Chain Business Analysts
Reporting to the Team Lead Supply Chain Business Analysts, Avigilon is seeking an experienced, highly qualified and capable Business Analyst. This role will provide expertise in the areas of business problem/opportunity identification, requirements definition, business process and cost of production analysis. Responsibilities:
* As part of our core Supply Chain BA team you will be responsible for ongoing for process improvement projects, work directly with business stakeholders across business units to develop and support business processes and enable within SAP system
* Responsible for participating in the analysis, design, development, implementation and supporting activities associated with the supply chain, warehousing, and manufacturing of products
* Gather business requirements through interviewing subject-matter experts and documenting business requirements for solutions development
* Bridge the gap between the business and IT teams, ensuring common understanding and alignment of both functional and non-functional requirements
* Collaborate with other business systems analysts/specialists/solution architects/software vendors on business solutions, architecture strategy, roadmaps to satisfy business objectives
* Prepare cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation
* Conduct detailed statistical analysis on data provided and make recommendations to key stakeholders
* Measure performance against process requirements
* Develop metrics that provide data for process measurement
* Evaluate current business processes, identify opportunities, and provide recommendations for changes to business processes using established methodology
* Independently plan, prioritize, and coordinate complex and concurrent activities to meet deadlines in a constantly changing environment
* Plan, perform and implement process improvement initiatives
* Define and complete UAT testing within SAP and other enterprise applications
* Manage projects from inception to conclusion
* Present analysis results to various groups and individuals, including senior management
* Develops tools that support decision making and business cases by summarizing needed information
* Experience in Manufacturing areas and business analytics
* Certified in SAP would be an asset
* Certified in Salesforce or Salesforce knowledge and experience would be an asset
* Experience with PLM is an asset
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of changing situations
* Excellent organization, time management, and follow-up skills
* Ability to take initiative and exercise excellent judgment
* Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access, SQL and working knowledge of VBA
* In-depth SAP knowledge in manufacturing
* Prior experience in API s and EDI s is a plus
* Self-motivated and action oriented, with demonstrated track record of pursuing work with energy, drive, and a strong accomplishment orientation
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills (reading, writing, listening, oral, presentation) Exceptional interpersonal skills; Able to build strong and successful long-term working relationships, Strong ability to achieve objectives by working with others in an organizational context
* Ability to handle changing priorities and manage workload
* Bachelor's Degree
* Minimum 3 years prior experience in a similar role
* Prior experience with a Supply Chain System such as SAP (preferred), Oracle, JD Edwards, etc.
REFERRAL PAYMENT PLAN
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.