This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/7/2020
END DATE 7/9/2020
Dr Reddy Laboratories LA LLC
Position at Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Inc.
At Dr. Reddy\'s "Good Health Can\'t Wait"
By joining Dr. Reddy s, you will contribute to making the breakthroughs of tomorrow a reality today! From making medicines more affordable to discovering innovative treatment options to satisfy unmet medical needs, we are dedicated to helping people lead longer and healthier lives. We are seeking dynamic and energetic individuals ready to inspire, ready to make a difference for their community and every community.
* 2nd Shift Position
* FORK LIFT MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Performs preventive and remedial maintenance on manufacturing equipment and facilities systems
* Follows work instructions, SOP s, company policies, and safety requirements
* Documents maintenance activities within cGMP requirements
* Assists in monitoring work activities of outside contractors
* Participates in required training activities
* Assists other maintenance technicians with the daily maintenance workload
* Ability to troubleshoot complex electrical, pneumatic/hydraulic, electro-mechanical equipment systems; able to resolve the most complex equipment problems without assistance
* Detailed knowledge of single/three phase electrical wiring, PLC s, pneumatics, hydraulics, plumbing, electronics, and mechanical equipment
* Ability to follow and use drawings, electrical diagrams, and electronic schematics
* Capable of mathematical calculations and record keeping
* Able to use hand and powered tools and shop equipment
* Ability to work with others and without direct supervision
* PC skills required
* Must be able to work weekends, days, evenings, nights, and/or rotating shifts
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.