Territory Account Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/3/2020
END DATE 9/17/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONFORTINET (NASDAQ: FTNT) SECURES THE LARGEST ENTERPRISE, SERVICE PROVIDER, AND GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATIONS AROUND THE WORLD. FORTINET EMPOWERS ITS CUSTOMERS WITH INTELLIGENT, SEAMLESS PROTECTION ACROSS THE EXPANDING ATTACK SURFACE AND THE POWER TO TAKE ON EVER-INCREASING PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS OF THE BORDERLESS NETWORK - TODAY AND INTO THE FUTURE. ONLY THE FORTINET SECURITY FABRIC ARCHITECTURE CAN DELIVER SECURITY FEATURES WITHOUT COMPROMISE TO ADDRESS THE MOST CRITICAL SECURITY CHALLENGES, WHETHER IN NETWORKED, APPLICATION, CLOUD OR MOBILE ENVIRONMENTS. FORTINET RANKS #1 IN THE MOST SECURITY APPLIANCES SHIPPED WORLDWIDE AND MORE THAN 400,000 CUSTOMERS TRUST FORTINET TO PROTECT THEIR BUSINESSES. LEARN MORE AT HTTPS://WWW.FORTINET.COM, THE FORTINET BLOG, OR FORTIGUARD LABS.
Inside Territory Account Manager
The Company: www.fortinet.com
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure. They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments - be it virtualized/cloud or physical. More than 310,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands. Learn more at http://www.fortinet.com, the Fortinet Blog http://blog.fortinet.com/ or FortiGuard Labs http://www.fortiguard.com/.
The Inside Territory Account Manager (iTAM) will manage an assigned territory in support of the SMB Segment. The ideal candidate will have experience in the networking and/or security sectors of technology. The iTAM will create and execute the account plan from prospecting to building and maintaining a constant revenue pipeline. Drive sales cycles to close while establishing relationships and credibility. Provide necessary presales support for prospects/customers. Work closely with Channel Teams and our reseller partner network to drive deals and increase revenue. Fortinet will provide detailed and ongoing training programs. Once completed you will be assigned an individual territory and quota and given ongoing support to begin your career at Fortinet. OFFICE LOCATION: PLANO, TEXAS
* Meet or exceed all assigned quotas and targets
* Forecast weekly, monthly and quarterly revenues for territory
* Follow up on inbound, web and corporate event leads
* Accept inbound and perform outbound telephone calls to identify sales opportunities.
* Meet and exceed daily call & activity metrics.
* Lead customer presentation and demos via online tools (GO TO MEETING)
* Track sales opportunities (leads, deal registration, quotes etc. in Salesforce)
* Align with channel and partner teams to support overall company revenue targets
* Perform ongoing analysis and report on opportunities that are supported
* Act as a liaison between partner, customers, and appropriate Fortinet team members
* Perform other duties and projects, as assigned to support the growth or our business
* Bachelor degree
* A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas and targets
* Understanding of the sales cycle in conjunction with business processes internally and externally
* Ability to manager and drive sales cycle from start to finish
* Ability to manage a diverse, high volume workload; self-driven and adaptable
* Ability to quickly build productive relationships in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
* Must have proficiency with various software applications programs
* Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
* Experience with managing and forecasting individual quota
* Well organized with effective time and activity management skills
* Ability to apply entrepreneurial strengths in a driven, forward-thinking manner
* Proven work-ethic and time-management skills
* Ability to close business while achieving a high level of customer and partner satisfaction
* Public/private cloud experience is a plus
* Experience with multi-tier distribution a plus.
EEOC / AAPAccommodation: If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Fortinet, Inc at (408) 235-7700 of firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.EEO: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.